ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning Online equal to a day job

Postby skysnap » 16 Aug 2019, 14:12

A month. A day would make me enough rich even with day job that I don't need to login to any forum. :D

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby tusziget » 16 Aug 2019, 14:17

There are IM who are making even 1200 USD per day, but I think it took them a lot of effort and many years to get there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 108

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Aug 2019, 01:51

It's a very huge amount but it's not impossible to achieve this target if you keep looking for better opportunities and learn new things.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby jackchun » 17 Aug 2019, 06:58

to earn money online equal to offline, you must build a great passive income stream, just active doing by yourself is not enough

jackchun

ForumCoin: 282

Postby JASPREET » 17 Aug 2019, 07:42

I like to have sources from where we can earn a specific amount every month even if its not that large but we should be able to depend on it.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 869

Postby quientessential247 » 17 Aug 2019, 11:55

WHILE it is quite fascinating and exciting to earn online, however for most people, earning online could be a hard nut to crack ; and while others are just barely making few dollars, however in the same vein only a handful of others (and that is for the big boys/girls who understands the plug and play techniques of internet marketing) are really earning big in the online street.

I could make practical example of myself. As an ebook writer, for instance, I must confess that I have earn few bucks in the online world on Amazon and other ebook publishing platform which has, interestingly, pay some of bills at home. But that cannot be substituted with my offline job because I am yet to earn real big from the internet pot of gold. Until I start earning big, I doubt if any online opportunity can substitute my job in the real world.

Regardless, I feel the immense opportunity online cannot be equate with any opportunity else where online if the secret to online world has been reveal to you.

quientessential247

ForumCoin: 52

Postby chicnthin » 17 Aug 2019, 14:05

Having an actual job offline is much better. Not all sites are gonna last forever. There will come a time when it closes down due to whatever reasons.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 136

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Aug 2019, 14:27

chicnthin wrote:Having an actual job offline is much better. Not all sites are gonna last forever. There will come a time when it closes down due to whatever reasons.

I completely agree with this. The online earning opportunities have shown a drastic fall in the past two years and the future of the correct sites is completely unpredictable.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby tusziget » 17 Aug 2019, 14:54

It is a good thing to have an offline job so we can more relaxed work in the online world and try to boost our earnings.I think this way we can focus more on the important sites.

tusziget

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Aug 2019, 15:02

I would be the first to leave my job if I can earn that much online but it'll be risky since earnings cannot be assured online.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Aug 2019, 06:26

Have been searching online for sites that can pay $5 per day but nothing easily comes along. Most of the survey sited pay well but not opened to international countries. Its so unfortunate we're unpreviledged

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 306

Postby tusziget » 18 Aug 2019, 15:34

Survey sites usually work out well for Tier1 country members.Other international members better look for other earning opportunities in different areas.

tusziget

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Aug 2019, 15:47

Earning 5 dollars daily isn't easy and takes a lot of time and effort and surveys are not everyone's cup of tea.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby A K Rao » 18 Aug 2019, 19:52

amitkokiladitya wrote:I completely agree with this. The online earning opportunities have shown a drastic fall in the past two years and the future of the correct sites is completely unpredictable.

For me these sites are just 'Time Pass' things as every one us know that we are not making anything from these so called earning sites! It gives me sense of satisfaction and achievement when I participate on them. Otherwise frankly speaking I really don't get any monetary help from these sites!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,516

Postby freelancermariagrace » 19 Aug 2019, 08:08

Yes, I think it's possible if you've got the skills. I know a lot of people who are earning more than $500 a month

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 193

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum