ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

PicturePunches

Postby msmoneybags » 18 Dec 2018, 19:14

<3 PicturePunches is a site where you get paid by uploading memes. (I found this site on Reddit)

Then advertisers place ads underneath the meme that you upload.

To upload memes you need points, and you earn these points by viewing the memes of other members. You get points for every meme you view, your then charged points to post each meme. There are many rooms to post your memes in, but each room charges different points.

I have seen many people claim they cant upload when using a phone, so keep that in mind

Minimum withdrawal is $1 Paypal
This is open to all countries

There are no Referral Links.
You can check out my profile on this link, https://www.picturepunches.com/user/zingers , This is NOT a referral link!

I’ve included proof of payment, so go sign up! More users will mean more money for all of us. Aka more photos to look at

Last edited by msmoneybags on 22 Dec 2018, 18:04, edited 2 times in total.
msmoneybags

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 227

Re: PicturePunches

Postby kanchan18 » 18 Dec 2018, 19:39

This something very interesting. Do i need to create those memes myself or share anything that are there in the web. Please clarify.
Thanks for your understanding.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 944

Postby msmoneybags » 18 Dec 2018, 22:08

no you dont have to create them yourself, you can take ones you find online, they ask you to add a little bit of text when you post it tho, so that it makes it unique to you :)

msmoneybags

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 227

Postby augusta » 19 Dec 2018, 02:08

This will be welcomed by creative minds. I will have to point this to my brother. He love to create fun memes maybe he will start making money with it now.

augusta

ForumCoin: 444

Postby nakitakona » 19 Dec 2018, 02:31

This is fine, @msmoneybags. This could be another source of extra income of among us who want to earn from online working tasks. By the way, for those who can't upload pictures using their phone, they may download imgur app where they could post their pictures and may get their links which take various format.

Last edited by nakitakona on 20 Dec 2018, 08:03, edited 1 time in total.
nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 649

Postby tusziget » 19 Dec 2018, 03:59

Thanks for sharing this new earning method.I will join the site and try it out,though it will take some time to come up with original text beside the pic that I will upload...

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Dec 2018, 06:21

This is a wonderful site that is worth earning from, at least we can all see payment proof from the site to show it legitimacuy

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 457

Postby sofs » 19 Dec 2018, 06:42

msmoneybags wrote:no you dont have to create them yourself, you can take ones you find online, they ask you to add a little bit of text when you post it tho, so that it makes it unique to you :)

Lol this makes the whole thing super easy.. Not that i will be there.. I just got my hands into too many things at the moment.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,106

Postby arunima » 19 Dec 2018, 08:04

Sounds like a good site for creative minds. There are so many memes available online and one can make earning here by using them.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby sashenka » 19 Dec 2018, 08:37

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like a fun and easy way to earn some money. And it's awesome the fact that they pay via Paypal and that all countries can join.
How long did it take for you to reach the threshold?

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby nakitakona » 19 Dec 2018, 12:34

You mentioned that the minimum payoff is $1. I think this would be an issue with PayPal. The latest site which I have joined is VidsWatcher and their minimum payoff is $1 but lately they have increased it to $2 due to the requirement from the PayPal. How's that?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 649

Postby cinderella » 19 Dec 2018, 13:16

This would be another site worth checking. This would be an additional way to earn money while having fun. Is this a new site?

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 694

Postby anorona » 19 Dec 2018, 13:52

this is cool, but I am curious how much they pay per meme?

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Dec 2018, 14:15

This looks pretty good and I am impressed with the very low minimum of the website.Will try to join it soon.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby ruthmongare » 19 Dec 2018, 15:50

I will check the site but I don't think I'll be posting memes. I rather earn points by watching.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 296

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum