ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Similar site to TwitchFollows: TwitchFollowers

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Aug 2019, 16:06

How sure? How many payment proofs you see and do you trust these?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby tusziget » 22 Aug 2019, 04:32

Maybe the site is trusted and paying, as there have been posted some payment proofs.But the earnings are low and it may take up months to reach the minimum withdrawal amount.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby simplyfred » 22 Aug 2019, 04:35

Been visiting Twitchfollower regularly and too bad that the offers are very few. When I was new it is like very fast to earn.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 313

Postby Tendz » 22 Aug 2019, 07:29

Yes, even the premium offers credit amount is very low.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,810

Postby JASPREET » 22 Aug 2019, 08:05

Received 2 offers in the morning and after that wasn't able to check the website and after becoming a premium member we can opt for notifications on email otherwise not

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby ceci » 22 Aug 2019, 08:05

simplyfred wrote:Been visiting Twitchfollower regularly and too bad that the offers are very few. When I was new it is like very fast to earn.

I checked last week, too little yet low offer for regular users. Thus,I don't bother it.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,868

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Aug 2019, 16:18

There are lesser number of offers but I hope it will change after I upgrade my account with earned credits but need to see if it's possible or not.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby Braids » 22 Aug 2019, 18:21

Got paid. Didn't payed any fees ( another thing that is diferent from twitchfollows ) but is possible have to do with country, don't know.
If someone decides to upgrade is easy to understand how the stream offers work but i gonna leave a simple explanation, also i have already try to explain that a few pages behind.

- check the streams that are live
- If is live check if there is slots available by clicking on it
- If there is click pause, click play, let the stream run till the end of the minutes the streamer is paying ( i let it run for a few more seconds , if is paying for 3 minutes i close at 3:02, 3:03 ). After that close the stream in the X , a message should show saying how much credits you earned.
When a stream is opened dont change to other tab ( not sure about that but i think if you change to other tab the stream close and you earn nothing )

Braids

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Ash » 22 Aug 2019, 19:26

For the live streams, do you earn for as long as you watch the stream? Or do you only earn a specific amount for each stream that you click on?

Want to make money for posting? Join a brand new Paid-to-Post forum. Come & Say Hello :D
View My Portfolio To See Projects That I Have Worked On
Ash

ForumCoin: 852

Postby simplyfred » 23 Aug 2019, 02:55

Braids wrote:Got paid. Didn't payed any fees ( another thing that is diferent from twitchfollows ) but is possible have to do with country, don't know.
If someone decides to upgrade is easy to understand how the stream offers work but i gonna leave a simple explanation, also i have already try to explain that a few pages behind.

- check the streams that are live
- If is live check if there is slots available by clicking on it
- If there is click pause, click play, let the stream run till the end of the minutes the streamer is paying ( i let it run for a few more seconds , if is paying for 3 minutes i close at 3:02, 3:03 ). After that close the stream in the X , a message should show saying how much credits you earned.
When a stream is opened dont change to other tab ( not sure about that but i think if you change to other tab the stream close and you earn nothing )

Seems they are quick in paying. Congratulations and thank you for sharing the screen shot. I will continue doing it.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 313

Postby tusziget » 23 Aug 2019, 04:41

Thank you for posting the payment proof.It seems that the site is legit and paying.I hope that the site will stay for longer time online and pay all the members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby Tendz » 23 Aug 2019, 07:26

Wow, @Braids, congrats! :clap: Well, I always keep in mind and never change to other tab when I'm watching a stream. Thanks for the good tips!

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,810

Postby JASPREET » 23 Aug 2019, 09:39

I didn't understand how you are earning from streaming? So we need to keep checking the streams even if they are not paying?

JASPREET

Postby ceci » 23 Aug 2019, 09:54

So encouraging, should we upgrade our account, seems TF has switched into this TwitchFollowers, and don't bother it's members there at all.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,868

Postby JASPREET » 23 Aug 2019, 10:39

i am not upgrading and will take at least a month if not more to reach $10 earnings and then upgrade with the credits

JASPREET

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum