ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Similar site to TwitchFollows: TwitchFollowers

Postby JASPREET » 18 Aug 2019, 08:36

We wished that for twitch follows also but better of we earn till they pay so that we can earn some really easy money.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 933

Postby Tendz » 19 Aug 2019, 07:34

Waiting for some payment proofs for this website. I hope people quickly post it.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,881

Postby simplyfred » 19 Aug 2019, 15:37

I think no one has reached the Payment Threshold here for all of us member here in FC. I am now $2 there. I hope someone will post some proof.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 371

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Aug 2019, 15:47

There are many members already gotten paid but they are not part of forum coin.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 701

Postby tusziget » 19 Aug 2019, 16:19

That's great news.It means that the site can be considered trusted and we can invest time in the site.I hope it will pay for a long time the members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 189

Postby simplyfred » 20 Aug 2019, 04:04

Vehlijanta wrote:There are many members already gotten paid but they are not part of forum coin.

I see... Well, payment proof can be fake... Ha ha... But once a member stated here that he/she was paid by only then I will say that this site is legit.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Aug 2019, 04:54

I think the site is new and no one even the upgraded member can reach the payout so soon. If there is any anywhere it is most probably fake.

amitkokiladitya

Postby kaka135 » 20 Aug 2019, 06:25

Braids wrote:More 2 weeks or less and i should have news. I'm with almost $18 but only gonna withadraw around $25.

I'm making a good amount of points/credits today

It's good to know that you are reaching the payout very soon. Hope to hear good news from you.

I am not working on this site now, especially after TwitchFollows just disappeared without knowing why. I wonder if they decided to close down their business, or they are banned from Twitch.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 183

Postby Tendz » 20 Aug 2019, 07:34

I hope Braids soon reach his $25 mark. Waiting for some good news to hear about this site.

Tendz

Postby JASPREET » 20 Aug 2019, 09:27

amitkokiladitya wrote:I think the site is new and no one even the upgraded member can reach the payout so soon. If there is any anywhere it is most probably fake.

Lets wait for the members who are about to reach the minimum or upgrade and they will update about their performance

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 933

Postby verity » 21 Aug 2019, 04:08

Vehlijanta wrote:There are many members already gotten paid but they are not part of forum coin.

Really :shock: where do you see that lots of payment proof ? I want too see it. ;)

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 734

Postby Braids » 21 Aug 2019, 05:51

Request of $24.55 done . They say normally pay at Tuesdays and Fridays. Paypal have to be verified.
Was thinking in go for a higher ammount but because you guys want a Forumcoin proof ;)

Have been some changes to make people be " more focus" on the streams and avoid exploits like i cant change tab now if i have a stream on

@verity , there are some payment proofs in the beermoneyforum

Braids

ForumCoin: 363

Postby amitkokiladitya » 21 Aug 2019, 06:05

JASPREET wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I think the site is new and no one even the upgraded member can reach the payout so soon. If there is any anywhere it is most probably fake.

Lets wait for the members who are about to reach the minimum or upgrade and they will update about their performance

At this speed I will take ages to reach the payout. Has anyone upgraded his account on the site? Is it really worth the investment?

amitkokiladitya

Postby Tendz » 21 Aug 2019, 07:40

Nice Braids! As long as they send the payment fast, it's good to go. No problems with verified PayPal.

Tendz

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Aug 2019, 14:58

I am assured about its legit status but don't know till how much time it will pay. Offers have reduced and I still need more than a dollar to reach $10

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,802

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum