ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby nela13 » 08 Mar 2019, 10:32

I have just completed my registration, now I am waiting for their answer. I hope they accept me as I have been trying to join for some time without success.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 343

Postby simplyfred » 08 Mar 2019, 14:49

nela13 wrote:I have just completed my registration, now I am waiting for their answer. I hope they accept me as I have been trying to join for some time without success.

Goodluck to your application. I hope you can feel the experience of having Humanatic. When I've applied there I just told them that I have a lot of time for their site.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,413

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Mar 2019, 15:00

Guys try to master handled by, Its a hard category at first because you will try to know the name of the agent and the choices are too many but if you master it, You will unlock "Handled by vocal recognition" which is much more simple and doesnt run out of calls. Its 2 dollars per hour if you master it. The only annoying thing is when agents pass the call to another agent. If the agent didnt pass the call, everything will be easy. Once I know the agent's name, I go skip to the last few seconds and if I hear a different voice, I will try to listen to the call again, if the voice of the agent didnt change, I can now move on to the next call.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 125

Postby yakuma » 08 Mar 2019, 22:54

nela13 wrote:I have just completed my registration, now I am waiting for their answer. I hope they accept me as I have been trying to join for some time without success.

Hope you can make it! Try not to be burned out easily when you are accepted already.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 483

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Mar 2019, 09:01

Master a single category and a dollar or 2 per hour will be yours.

fergus1234

Postby yakuma » 09 Mar 2019, 16:31

fergus1234 wrote:Master a single category and a dollar or 2 per hour will be yours.

That is a good technique. Also it is better to master the category that offers the highest pay rate so you can earn more.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 483

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Mar 2019, 17:00

The highest pay rate I think is car wars recap which is a transcription job. Not really my thing, it pays a lot but it is a lot of work. It is like 16 cents per call which is very high if you master it but it requires writing and transcription.

fergus1234

Postby simplyfred » 10 Mar 2019, 01:17

fergus1234 wrote:The highest pay rate I think is car wars recap which is a transcription job. Not really my thing, it pays a lot but it is a lot of work. It is like 16 cents per call which is very high if you master it but it requires writing and transcription.

I've read some comment from one guy from FB. He stated that car wars recap is easier to do than the way it looks and he said he is not getting any audit from it.

simplyfred

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Mar 2019, 09:07

If you love typing, go ahead and try to unlock it by mastering inventory. Some people earn 13 dollars per hour from it.

fergus1234

Postby simplyfred » 11 Mar 2019, 03:39

fergus1234 wrote:If you love typing, go ahead and try to unlock it by mastering inventory. Some people earn 13 dollars per hour from it.

$13 within an hour. What about if the works goes to audit? What job you are doing ijn humanatic right now?

simplyfred

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Mar 2019, 03:52

I had also registered on the site but they emailed me saying that they are currently not accepting new members. I wish the site works for you.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 229

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Mar 2019, 04:54

simplyfred wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:If you love typing, go ahead and try to unlock it by mastering inventory. Some people earn 13 dollars per hour from it.

$13 within an hour. What about if the works goes to audit? What job you are doing ijn humanatic right now?

I use to do it but I decided I prefer a simpler life and focus with why calling and Handled by vocal recognition

fergus1234

Postby simplyfred » 11 Mar 2019, 05:01

Might be a little complicated job then. I am taking inventory plus. It is the category I understand. I've requested my earning for the week I am a few cents short to make it $20.

simplyfred

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Mar 2019, 07:16

I wish Latino customers will call in Spanish, call centers have Spanish option but some decided to make calls in English though they have a Spanish option. I struggle with their accents. :(

I just listened to 80 Latino English calls. I think I should study their accent so I won't struggle with their English. Any American English tv show I can watch with lots of Latino characters? I need to study understanding Latino accent.

fergus1234

Postby naxewp81 » 12 Mar 2019, 02:51

After reading about this site's discussion here for a while and a did a lot of thinking, I submitted my application to Humanatic today. Now I just have to wait and see if they accept me. :geek:

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 231

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum