ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby MFerraria » 26 May 2015, 18:19

I didn't discovered a post with this site, and i like it a lot!!
You just have to hear the call's, and answer the correct question.
You own 1$ at the begging for watching the video about the site and te explanation!
I spend probably 30m and make a little cash, the best here is : you put a gold per day

Like this:

I wanna make 2$ a day . you have to make the counts or watching your acount, when you rich that value you stop and in the next day you can make the same! or just make what you want per day.
It doesn't take long :)

You just have to understand english ( medium level, not fluent ) and see the tutorial (they make you see the rules hahahha)

It's very good, if you want to give it a try here is the non-referral link: http://www.humanatic.com/

Hope you join us :D and give me a feedback

PS: I forget to say that they give you 0.02: " You have received a bonus for correctly marking 10 consecutive audited calls! " i receive a lot per day!

MFerraria

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 478

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby makaleila » 26 May 2015, 18:42

hello friend i m already trying it it sounds nice just had few problems some calls dun work properly and in end i need refresh and get penalty for it. do you have any payment proof to post here? thnx in advance

makaleila

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 145

Postby paulojunior85 » 26 May 2015, 20:10

MFerraria wrote:I didn't discovered a post with this site, and i like it a lot!!
You own 1$ at the begging for watching the video about the site and te explanation!
I spend probably 30m and make a little cash, the best here is : you put a gold per day

Like this:

I wanna make 2$ a day . you have to make the counts or watching your acount, when you rich that value you stop and in the next day you can make the same! or just make what you want per day.

You just have to understand english ( medium level, not fluent ) and see the tutorial (they make you see the rules hahahha)

It's very good, if you want to give it a try here is the non-referral link: http://www.humanatic.com/

PS: I forget to say that they give you 0.02: " You have received a bonus for correctly marking 10 consecutive audited calls! " i receive a lot per day!

Hi,

I am member of this site, but I don't how to earn before to read the your thread. Now I know and I will follow.

Have a great day!

paulojunior85

Referrals: 266
ForumCoin: 116

Postby MFerraria » 27 May 2015, 10:21

makaleila wrote:hello friend i m already trying it it sounds nice just had few problems some calls dun work properly and in end i need refresh and get penalty for it. do you have any payment proof to post here? thnx in advance

No, but i can put the payment proofs of a friend of mine, that showed me the site. He is unemployd and has a lot of time, so per day he can make around 5$, the minimum cash out i think is 10$ (not sure but let me confirm on the site)

I'm on the site at 2 weeks but i dind't went there a hole week becausa i dind't had the time. just yesterday, a little less than 1 hour doing my things at home i made almost 2$. you just have to listen very carefully but you can do a lot of things at the same time, and you can play agin the call if you missed heard anything :)

And the refresh, yes you have to be cauting heheheh i had that problem too but now i understand why.
and the penalties i get for the calls i answer wrong, is the money i win with the 10 consecutive audited calls :P

MFerraria

Postby HieuDang » 27 May 2015, 10:28

MFerraria wrote:I didn't discovered a post with this site, and i like it a lot!!

Like this:

It sounds great site. But I dont know if it works well for all countries in the world, or you must be in some countries.

HieuDang

ForumCoin: 99

Postby MFerraria » 27 May 2015, 10:47

I don't think so. The only thing they ask you is if you work in any kind of call center jobs like car dealer etc.

I'm from Portugal. The calls are in english. you just have to answer a few questions they make, and wait for the acceptence. If it doesn't work, they tell you and you don't have to spent any time on trying ;)

Give it a try if you want

I take it this from teh site: " Yes. Humanatic wants your help finding reviewers. Please refer as many people as you can who speak English or both English and Spanish"

It works on referrals to. If you wnat to join us and give it a try, any question you can ask me :)

--- 27 May 2015, 10:48 ---

You just need to understand one of the language they ask! :D

Last edited by MFerraria on 27 May 2015, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
MFerraria

Postby ksridharprasad » 27 May 2015, 13:03

Hi Friends,

I have heard about Humanitic site already, but I have not tried the site. First I will open the site and what is in it and how far I am capable to do the site to earn atleast one dollar per day.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby MFerraria » 27 May 2015, 20:48

ksridharprasad wrote:Hi Friends,

I have heard about Humanitic site already, but I have not tried the site. First I will open the site and what is in it and how far I am capable to do the site to earn atleast one dollar per day.

Hello friend :) i think you can't see what you can do... when i entered the site the first time they didn't let me watch anything, just have an explanation video. you earn 1$ when you regist for watching that same video.

You have to spend some time hearing the call for choose the right option, but i like a lot of the site and i can make 1 $ per day minimun and don't have to spend an hour! :) If you think is interessted and want to give it a try, some question you can talk to me.

MFerraria

Postby makaleila » 27 May 2015, 23:15

MFerraria wrote:
makaleila wrote:hello friend i m already trying it it sounds nice just had few problems some calls dun work properly and in end i need refresh and get penalty for it. do you have any payment proof to post here? thnx in advance

No, but i can put the payment proofs of a friend of mine, that showed me the site. He is unemployd and has a lot of time, so per day he can make around 5$, the minimum cash out i think is 10$ (not sure but let me confirm on the site)

I'm on the site at 2 weeks but i dind't went there a hole week becausa i dind't had the time. just yesterday, a little less than 1 hour doing my things at home i made almost 2$. you just have to listen very carefully but you can do a lot of things at the same time, and you can play agin the call if you missed heard anything :)

And the refresh, yes you have to be cauting heheheh i had that problem too but now i understand why.
and the penalties i get for the calls i answer wrong, is the money i win with the 10 consecutive audited calls :P

hello i m at 5.67 bucks im for now doing only the ones 1.7 cents after i get 1 payment ill move to bigger ones i m at 91% rate :)

makaleila

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 28 May 2015, 03:09

Just a little advice. For people wanting to sign up make sure you have a verified paypal account. I had trouble getting my first payout because at the time my account was not verified. They pay fairly quick and minimum payment is $10. I do not use this site much due to the low pay so it takes a month sometimes for me to earn $10. I have noticed though the more you work on this site the more call categories you unlock. This can in time give you higher earning calls. The penalties are what killed me they deduct more then what you even earned on the said call for getting it marked wrong. Sometimes they do not mark right though! And when they don't and I know I am write I send a comment and do not approve the mistake. I let them know and someone fixes it. They do pay and are legit but very very low paying.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 62

Postby MFerraria » 28 May 2015, 08:24

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:Just a little advice. For people wanting to sign up make sure you have a verified paypal account. I had trouble getting my first payout because at the time my account was not verified. They pay fairly quick and minimum payment is $10. I do not use this site much due to the low pay so it takes a month sometimes for me to earn $10. I have noticed though the more you work on this site the more call categories you unlock. This can in time give you higher earning calls. The penalties are what killed me they deduct more then what you even earned on the said call for getting it marked wrong. Sometimes they do not mark right though! And when they don't and I know I am write I send a comment and do not approve the mistake. I let them know and someone fixes it. They do pay and are legit but very very low paying.

Hey :) i think that the humanatic, if you don't have verified acount they don't let you register.
Is humanatic or unbabel, i can't remember.

But yes, thats a really good advice, you must have the verification ! :D thks

--- 28 May 2015, 08:26 ---

makaleila wrote:i m at 5.67 bucks im for now doing only the ones 1

very niceee !! :D heheheh i dind't went there yesterday, but today i will make a bit more for sure! I allready unblocked a lot of tasks, i'm the ones that pays 1.7 and 2 or more :)

Good luck, and good earnings mate!! :D

MFerraria

Postby nejnej25 » 28 May 2015, 17:05

This is a very helpful thread. Just answer the call and earn 1$ is a good job. You can earn a lot. I will try this one. This sounds good.

nejnej25

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 132

Postby MFerraria » 28 May 2015, 17:50

thank you nejnej :) i love this site, because at the same time i can learn a lit bit more english. teh expressions etc that you can't learn while you have classes. is not the same thing. and it's very easy you just have to pay attention to what they ask, and then "dirty your hands" hahahha it's a portuguese saying! :P like put your hands on the job

MFerraria

Postby shahzebayub » 28 May 2015, 17:58

Tell me that call will came on internet like Skype, viber or on your cell number because sometimes you can't have access to internet and tell me second thing what type of call are this

shahzebayub
Banned

Referrals: 22
ForumCoin: 75

Postby makaleila » 29 May 2015, 00:19

hello i think tomorow ill reach payout when they pay me ill post here so we all know they pay ;)

makaleila

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum