*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Do you have any favorite exchanger?

Postby kaka135 » 21 Jul 2019, 20:59

I haven't exchange any money online before, but I always want to exchange my money from Payeer to PayPal. There are too many exchangers online and I don't know which to pick. Does anyone here use exchanger before? Do you have any favorite ones? Or how do you spend the money in payment processors other than PayPal?

Thanks for sharing! ^_^

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Re: Do you have any favorite exchanger?

Postby cinderella » 22 Jul 2019, 00:52

Yes, I am using Changer.com. I am using this especially when I receive my commission from Bitcoin activities of my referrals. There was also a time when I was using Perfect Money for a certain site. But even now that I am no longer active with Bitcoins and Revenue Sharing, I still receive payments from time to time. You can message me if you are interested so I can send you a link.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Jul 2019, 00:53

I never tried because was never wanted to and these exchangers cannot be blindly trusted.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby tusziget » 22 Jul 2019, 03:27

I never used an online exchanger.I think it may be a good idea putting an offer in the Forumcoin Exchange section and making a deal with a trusted member.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby JASPREET » 22 Jul 2019, 04:47

It will be ideal because you can trust the members on forum and exchanger could turn into scam.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby skysnap » 22 Jul 2019, 08:16

I don't do exchangers anymore.

It's only paypal, payoneer or transferwise money or I don't waste my time in those sites.

I do have bitcoin up for exchange which I may do through localbitcoin.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 22 Jul 2019, 08:50

kaka135 wrote:I haven't exchange any money online before, but I always want to exchange my money from Payeer to PayPal. There are too many exchangers online and I don't know which to pick. Does anyone here use exchanger before? Do you have any favorite ones? Or how do you spend the money in payment processors other than PayPal?

Thanks for sharing! ^_^

You may exchange with some friends here, just put a offer.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Jul 2019, 15:00

I was in quite a similar situation and was planning to exchange but then I decided against it and it turned out to be a loss for me as the person whose help I took scammed me :cry:

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby cinderella » 23 Jul 2019, 00:18

SUPERSINGH wrote:I was in quite a similar situation and was planning to exchange but then I decided against it and it turned out to be a loss for me as the person whose help I took scammed me :cry:

It hurts the most when people who are claiming to be your friends are the one who will scam you. I experienced that too during my early days online. That is the reason why I am very careful when dealing with people.

cinderella

Postby verity » 23 Jul 2019, 00:50

cinderella wrote:Yes, I am using Changer.com. I am using this especially when I receive my commission from Bitcoin activities of my referrals. There was also a time when I was using Perfect Money for a certain site. But even now that I am no longer active with Bitcoins and Revenue Sharing, I still receive payments from time to time. You can message me if you are interested so I can send you a link.

Thats great is changer.com accepting payza ?? i want to exchange my payza balance to paypal.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Vehlijanta » 23 Jul 2019, 01:23

There can be a few trusted exchangers but it requires thorough research and as you posted a thread it will surely trigger few honest and helpful opinions.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby cinderella » 25 Aug 2019, 12:35

verity wrote:
cinderella wrote:Yes, I am using Changer.com. I am using this especially when I receive my commission from Bitcoin activities of my referrals. There was also a time when I was using Perfect Money for a certain site. But even now that I am no longer active with Bitcoins and Revenue Sharing, I still receive payments from time to time. You can message me if you are interested so I can send you a link.

Thats great is changer.com accepting payza ?? i want to exchange my payza balance to paypal.

No, they don't accept Payza. I think Payza is gone. The site accepts Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ether, Dogecoin, etc.

cinderella

Postby Emar » 25 Aug 2019, 12:59

Yes I am using changer.com for my bitcoin because this site are good because other site are fake usually pretending to be changer t o scam people so watch out guys always check credentiality of the site

Emar

ForumCoin: 152

Postby chicnthin » 25 Aug 2019, 14:02

I only use paypal because it's so easy. I never join a site that needs to exchange, actually.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Aug 2019, 14:16

cinderella wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I was in quite a similar situation and was planning to exchange but then I decided against it and it turned out to be a loss for me as the person whose help I took scammed me :cry:

It hurts the most when people who are claiming to be your friends are the one who will scam you. I experienced that too during my early days online. That is the reason why I am very careful when dealing with people.

You are right, we need to learn quickly and should try to avoid any situation which can place us in a situation where we can expereince losses.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum