*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Advertising for Business

Postby raaman » 03 Jul 2019, 13:33

Online advertising and offline advertising- which is good for business?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,985

Re: Advertising for Business

Postby A K Rao » 03 Jul 2019, 15:59

That would depend upon the product to be marketed and the jurisdiction in which it is t be promoted. The businesses which are purely local in nature may not require online advertisements!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Happyland » 04 Jul 2019, 00:53

Why not use both online and offline advertising to market your business. It will be the best of both worlds. Companies use all means necessary to reach potential customers. They even use the free power of the media which reaches billions of people.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby tusziget » 04 Jul 2019, 03:57

I think both are good for your business.However, I think that online advertising would bring many benefits to your business, as many people are surfing online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Jul 2019, 11:49

Online advertising is about 90% easier than offline advertising where you need footwork, so to speak, and a lot of hard work. Online advertising can be done while sitting in front of the computer.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby A K Rao » 04 Jul 2019, 14:55

Online advertising is much cheaper than the off line advertising because of various reasons! We can have good advertising with 25% of off line advertising to do the same online! I was inthe business of advertising as a partner long back and I know ins and outs 0f off line advertising!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby ceci » 04 Jul 2019, 15:17

Online as the teens and youngsters don't read newspaper or most of thing in printing nowadays, they live in the online world. :lol:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jul 2019, 16:04

There are many ways to advertise but we should try the cheapest and effective.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby ruthmongare » 04 Jul 2019, 20:40

I prefer online adverts because with several online platform you'll be in a position to cover a wide scoops of people unlike offline.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby tusziget » 05 Jul 2019, 04:01

Yep,it is correct.With online advertising you manage to make yourself a name on international level.That is useful especially if you have an online business and you are interested in international customers as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby skysnap » 05 Jul 2019, 08:44

I think Facebook and the Google adwords can be pretty good market for showing your ads. And those ads become available on the Instagram and the Facebook. So that is one thing to watch out.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Abigael » 06 Jul 2019, 02:35

raaman wrote:Online advertising and offline advertising- which is good for business?

I think online advertising is the best as you will reach out to more people than in offline advertising. In online advertising, you will get to advertise in different platforms containing a good number of people surfing online.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 24 Oct 2019, 09:16

tusziget wrote:Yep,it is correct.With online advertising you manage to make yourself a name on international level.That is useful especially if you have an online business and you are interested in international customers as well.

However you as a business owner should go with all possible ad options if required. So one option doing better than others you would have better ad response and may earn better with it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum