ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Timebuck strategy

Postby jackchun » 28 May 2019, 02:52

hello, because I have take the offerwall of timebuck, and it is not easy to earn 5 dollars to complete the task!

may I know how we can earn fast to achieve it within a month ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 355

Re: Timebuck strategy

Postby simplyfred » 29 May 2019, 02:36

jackchun wrote:hello, because I have take the offerwall of timebuck, and it is not easy to earn 5 dollars to complete the task!

Within one month is very hard. I used to reached the threshold faster by the help of freebitco.in offer but they have deleted that offer. All I do now is do some 10 offers and try my luck at the roll.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 371

Postby katkat » 30 May 2019, 04:22

simplyfred wrote:
jackchun wrote:hello, because I have take the offerwall of timebuck, and it is not easy to earn 5 dollars to complete the task!

Within one month is very hard. I used to reached the threshold faster by the help of freebitco.in offer but they have deleted that offer. All I do now is do some 10 offers and try my luck at the roll.

@simplyfred where you able to reach payout in the site? I hope you can provide more info and share with everyone here so we know if this will work for us too.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 396

Postby simplyfred » 30 May 2019, 06:01

katkat wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

@simplyfred where you able to reach payout in the site? I hope you can provide more info and share with everyone here so we know if this will work for us too.

I did cashed out once but honestly, it will be a long time before one can reached cash threshold now adays because they've deleted some of their services where we can earned.

simplyfred

Postby jackchun » 30 May 2019, 06:40

is there any identity verification needed for timebuck t cashout after 10 dollars withdrawal thresholds ?

jackchun

Postby simplyfred » 31 May 2019, 00:50

jackchun wrote:is there any identity verification needed for timebuck t cashout after 10 dollars withdrawal thresholds ?

As far as I know there is none, my friend. Once reached pay-out they will send your money via payypal...

simplyfred

Postby jackchun » 31 May 2019, 06:14

I would like to cashout in bitcoin, is it possible in timebuck?

jackchun

Postby simplyfred » 31 May 2019, 21:18

jackchun wrote:I would like to cashout in bitcoin, is it possible in timebuck?

No, my friend. I think the only payment avenue they are using is Paypal...

simplyfred

Postby Braids » 31 May 2019, 21:30

I started using Timebucks a few days ago because of that instagram thing but i have my doubts about that, probably gonna drop it.
I have choose the gaming category but most , like 90%, have no pics or bio related to gaming.
From those 10% , 8% is only fortnite, a game that i dont like ( is one of those games that is fashion...)

Probably should have choose traveling for nice pics with sunsets,etc...everyone like that

Braids

ForumCoin: 363

Postby jackchun » 01 Jun 2019, 06:59

seems their Instagram task offers are very strict, I don't gonna do it

jackchun

Postby JASPREET » 01 Jun 2019, 07:37

The best strategy would be to not to look at your earnings and enjoy the website because the truth is you cannot make more :lol:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 933

Postby jackchun » 01 Jun 2019, 12:35

JASPREET wrote:The best strategy would be to not to look at your earnings and enjoy the website because the truth is you cannot make more :lol:

i can't because i have this offer of 3.05 dollars around in offerwall to complete it in a month

jackchun

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 Jun 2019, 13:28

This websites earning depends on tasks which are not available for all countries so it restrict the earnings for other members.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 700

Postby jackchun » 01 Jun 2019, 14:58

I think each day I at most earn 0.1 dollars so it is impossible to complete the task

jackchun

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Jun 2019, 16:19

I don't think it as a good warning website although I'm aware of a few from India that are doing well on it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,802

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum