*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Quick Surveys

Postby suny » 20 May 2019, 06:47

tusziget wrote:It depends very much on the location how much surveys you can get on daily basis.I think I will move to USA, to get more surveys :D

I think you should move to Australia (Closer to your home too) where surveys are available a plenty and takers too few (only 20 million population). Surveys work best for Australians even better than the US citizens imho.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 20 May 2019, 07:26

Rakuten seems to be a good option for quick surveys. Also the panel station has some good surveys but I don't have much luck with qualifying there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 20 May 2019, 08:15

Demographics do play a pivotal role in surveys and having the favorable demographics can help you mak extra from the same or even of short duration survey.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby simplyfred » 20 May 2019, 08:42

I think the one that consider giving a point upon being screen is a nice survey site to continue.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Ash » 21 May 2019, 14:20

raaman wrote:
Ash wrote:quick surveys for a decent reward.

Quick surveys and decent rewards? Is it possible? Can you PM me at least one or two survey sites like that?

I'll post it here so that others can use them if they're interested. You may have already earned of them - Grab Points and ZoomBucks. Both sites are great and I usually target $10 ($5 on each)

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby raaman » 21 May 2019, 14:57

Ash wrote:You may have already earned of them - Grab Points and ZoomBucks.

I will check out both these sites. Thank you for sharing.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 May 2019, 16:39

I am aware of these websites but these don't work for me so I am not thinking of another try.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby memez4savages » 21 May 2019, 17:39

Can some of you recommend me some good sites that send surveys regularly. Most of the Apps/Sites i'm on are not consistent and simply don't send me enough surveys for me to cash out. Any tips?

memez4savages

ForumCoin: 95

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 May 2019, 00:23

I can try quick surveys if they don't disqualify or pay at least some reward even for disqualifying because most of the times they waste time.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby tusziget » 22 May 2019, 04:08

I would love to find some survey sites that send regularly surveys, at least couple per week for every international member.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 May 2019, 05:05

Same here and also survey sites that are not too sensitive to locations.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby JASPREET » 22 May 2019, 07:35

Would like to see apps or websites paying arounf $0.20 for 2-3 mins surveys but don't see any website like it

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby arunima » 22 May 2019, 07:45

SUPERSINGH wrote:I can try quick surveys if they don't disqualify or pay at least some reward even for disqualifying because most of the times they waste time.

Rakuten as per my experience is best for you. They are quick to disqualify without wasting much of your time and you do get minimum point of 2 there. SO you earn 2 rs in 1-2 minutes.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby suny » 22 May 2019, 07:50

raaman wrote:
Ash wrote:You may have already earned of them - Grab Points and ZoomBucks.

I will check out both these sites. Thank you for sharing.

You will hardly get any surveys on these two sites. Maybe you succeed getting few consolation points but that is not worth your time. These sites best work for tier 1 countries.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 May 2019, 00:42

Indian survey websites and apps can work for us because the best part is getting paid through evouchers or paytm

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum