ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Quick Surveys

Postby raaman » 26 May 2019, 11:33

suny wrote:You will hardly get any surveys on these two sites. Maybe you succeed getting few consolation points but that is not worth your time. These sites best work for tier 1 countries.

If it is so, I think, I should not waste my time on these two sites. Thank you for alerting me @suny.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Jul 2019, 17:14

I am better at quick surveys as against the longer length surveys which takes more time.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby Joseph83 » 02 Jul 2019, 21:57

I have given up on survey sites because I don't earn well from it

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 265

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Aug 2019, 14:37

I finally received a survey task from streetbees around 2-3 weeks ago and yesterday got paid from it. I am attaching my payment proof as well.

Attachments
sbees.png
sbees.png (32.3 KiB) Viewed 27 times
SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Aug 2019, 16:14

Congratulations on the payment. I installed the app but there are so many issues with the app and payments.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby oldbuddy » 22 Aug 2019, 01:54

I do surveys every day with Fusioncash, but it's for the United States or Canada only and the pay is very low. The difference for me is they pay a penny or more even when you get disqualified (which can only take a second or two), so I end up making a dollar to five dollars a day, then I use that to pay a subscription website that pays 100% commissions, so it adds up pretty fast.

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 1,029

Postby ceci » 22 Aug 2019, 08:10

JASPREET wrote:These two apps citizenme and streetbees send quick surveys but they are annoying and don't send surveys regularly.

Do them pay or send over any pay survey lately? I found there is nil lately.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,868

Postby ruthmongare » 22 Aug 2019, 11:30

Surveytime gave me one surveys two weeks ago and since then I haven't heard from them.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 294

Postby anil02 » 22 Aug 2019, 11:46

Ash wrote:I know not a lot of users do surveys over here on ForumCoin but those that do, how often do you get quick surveys for a decent reward. Today was quite a good day for me because I got quite a few surveys that were around 5-8 minutes long and rewarded me with $0.94 per survey. Managed to make around $13 so far and honestly, I might complete a few more because 5 minutes of work for a little less than $1 is great!

I am listening first time about these survey. I am active on one short survey site, but payout is much high at this site. Will you tell me site from which you are getting short surveys.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 944

Postby alvin » 22 Aug 2019, 12:39

Ash wrote:I know not a lot of users do surveys over here on ForumCoin but those that do, how often do you get quick surveys for a decent reward. Today was quite a good day for me because I got quite a few surveys that were around 5-8 minutes long and rewarded me with $0.94 per survey. Managed to make around $13 so far and honestly, I might complete a few more because 5 minutes of work for a little less than $1 is great!

Its good to hear that bad sadly my location is not that qualified for the survey and need to look again for a new one orwait until there has an available survey for me.

alvin

ForumCoin: 140

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Aug 2019, 16:13

I would try to check the app multiple times to see if I can get another payment.

SUPERSINGH

Postby ruthmongare » 24 Aug 2019, 06:44

Seems like surveys never work for me. I start doing and before finishing a message comes saying that am not qualified.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 294

Postby JASPREET » 24 Aug 2019, 07:14

Sometimes you are lucky enough to earn from a survey and it feels like you have achieved something great even if the payment id a mere $0.10

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Aug 2019, 16:06

ruthmongare wrote:Seems like surveys never work for me. I start doing and before finishing a message comes saying that am not qualified.

These surveys never worked for me but there are apps like Streetbees and citizenme which sometimes work although payment is quite low.

SUPERSINGH

Postby oldbuddy » 24 Aug 2019, 17:42

ruthmongare wrote:Seems like surveys never work for me. I start doing and before finishing a message comes saying that am not qualified.

Fortunately I live in the United States, so I can do surveys that pay me even when I get disqualified.

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 1,029

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum