*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Has anyone joined Cointiply?

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Dec 2018, 18:54

when you can claim only 15 coins per hour and the withdrawal threshold is 35k for faucet hub, than you will have to pass this site for the low earning and high withdrawal threshold.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby Braids » 13 Dec 2018, 19:07

Vehlijanta wrote:You can still earn from playing videos in the background.

i rarely have watching videos when was in the mining game. I used Revenue wall and TheoremReach for surveys.
Also Minute staff was giving me some gems/coins

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby oldbuddy » 13 Dec 2018, 20:49

dominique wrote:when you can claim only 15 coins per hour and the withdrawal threshold is 35k for faucet hub, than you will have to pass this site for the low earning and high withdrawal threshold.

Is the earning rate different by countries? I know I get at least 40 coins per roll and sometimes 100 if it's a prime number. Since I sit in front of the computer anyway, I just set it to ring when I can roll and spend the few seconds to open the Window where I have this and FreeBitCo in tabs waiting.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Dec 2018, 21:01

How much can you make per month on this site? I might try it out. But I'm usually busy
doing my video game stream. So it is hard to get away from the game control
. But I can do this when I die. or when the next match is waiting to load.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby jackchun » 14 Dec 2018, 01:50

the site mining game shut down and many people lose money, if it is faucet only, it is high paying

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Chameli » 14 Dec 2018, 03:44

I am not yet on this site, however, I am thinking to give a shot. Let see whether I can make some money or not.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby jackchun » 14 Dec 2018, 06:10

Chameli wrote:I am not yet on this site, however, I am thinking to give a shot. Let see whether I can make some money or not.

do you need some hints on earnings better in this site?

jackchun

Postby nakitakona » 14 Dec 2018, 06:24

I overlook this in BMF for I haven't found it there. Is it better that ForumCoin faucet which it takes only 5 minutes to get another free FCoins?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Whiterose » 14 Dec 2018, 06:28

I have never joined cointiply since it was my first time to hear such sites but I am interested to know it personally.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby jackchun » 14 Dec 2018, 06:48

it is a high paying faucet and high paying ptc site, that's all

jackchun

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Dec 2018, 04:59

oldbuddy wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:Today I took another bold step and sold some gems. There is an active discussion about Cointiply going on over in Beer Money Forum. A member gave me advice of selling gems. It worked!

From the website: The Cointiply Mining Game, which has remained in beta since its inception, has now been shut down

Yes. I am wondering now what to do at that site. It was the first site where I had earned coins from mining without screwing up my laptop. Now the MIning Game is gone.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby jackchun » 15 Dec 2018, 06:17

the copied one is satoshilab, you may try , don't know it's good or not

jackchun

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Dec 2018, 00:15

jackchun wrote:the copied one is satoshilab, you may try , don't know it's good or not

If it's a copy job I don't think I will bother. If Cointiply couldn't keep their game going, I have no reason to believe the other site will either. Right now I am only doing PTC ads and the faucet. I was having problems with playing the videos so I don't know if I can still earn from watching videos. I am going to visit the Offer Wall when I get some spare time.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby jackchun » 19 Dec 2018, 06:20

that satoshilab pay you 5 to 15 satoshi per 5 min claim, so you think yourself !

jackchun

Postby anorona » 20 Dec 2018, 17:19

I have an account there but I am not active. I am confused how it works, I just signed up to complete an offer to bmf’s marketplace

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum