*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: ReadVesti.com

Postby ruthmongare » 25 Apr 2019, 15:30

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am trying loopscoop these days which I joined under Skysnap and hope I can reach the payment threshold sometime and post my payment proof.
is Loopscoop another site related to this one? And of course when you get some payment please post it for us but in the meantime I'll check it out.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Banner Ad

Postby Vehlijanta » 25 Apr 2019, 15:33

Loop scoop is for Indian users only at the moment so you need to wait.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Angie10 » 25 Apr 2019, 17:15

suny wrote:I have come across such sites in the past and found them absolute scammers. There is no way one can pay $7 to someone for reading news articles. It simply means that they are looking for 125-130 clicks on their work from the readers. Stay away....

You're absolutely righty, suny... and that $900 cash out threshold is one other red flag. I'm running for the hills :lol:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby raaman » 25 Apr 2019, 17:49

Yugocean wrote:This made me remember Readbud, I keep reading there for more then one year and did not reached minimum of $50.

I reached $50 on readbud twice and claimed payment. Nothing happened.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Yugocean » 26 Apr 2019, 05:01

raaman wrote:
Yugocean wrote:This made me remember Readbud, I keep reading there for more then one year and did not reached minimum of $50.

I reached $50 on readbud twice and claimed payment. Nothing happened.

They give stolen read, nobody can pay anyone for reading unless they make money of per visit and every visit is worth paying. Virily and Mylot pays this way.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby ruthmongare » 28 Apr 2019, 06:27

Seems like everyone who have tested these sites that pay to read haven't been paid. This is so unfortunate and demoralising too.

ruthmongare

Postby amitkokiladitya » 30 Apr 2019, 06:11

The amount they are paying for one news and the high payout threshold itself states how impractical the site is. I would never trust any site like this.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby junrose123 » 30 Apr 2019, 06:34

I think this site is a red flag because of having very high payment threshold and a very easy way to earn some money.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby kanchan18 » 08 May 2019, 06:10

This sounds scam. Don't waste your time there. Money, even online money, can't be earned so easily.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby augusta » 08 May 2019, 13:05

I don't myself with sites that talks about reading news for pay, they're mostly scam site and especially those with high pay and high payout there are absolutely scam.

--- 08 May 2019, 13:05 ---

I don't myself with sites that talks about reading news for pay, they're mostly scam site and especially those with high pay and high payout there are absolutely scam.

--- 08 May 2019, 13:05 ---

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby nela13 » 08 May 2019, 13:37

ruthmongare wrote:Have come across this site and it entails getting paid to read news. Have tried signing up but seems like they don't send verification emails but have seen they pay well. Each article you read is worth $7 and they said you can read up to 7 articles daily.And you can cash out when you have $900. Has anyone come across this yet? It seems to be a new site though.

Sounds too good to be true and my experience tells me to stay away and don't waste my time with such a site. Have you known anyone who has already received a payment from them?

nela13

ForumCoin: 402

Postby Angie10 » 08 May 2019, 15:13

Wow, it looks like it really is a huge scam!! I did a Google search and there are many damning reviews out there: Here is one them:

https://fulltimehomebusiness.com/readve ... om-review/

Angie10

ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby ruthmongare » 09 May 2019, 05:55

And I learnt something that the site keep changing names probably after scamming people of course.

ruthmongare

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 May 2019, 05:59

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am trying loopscoop these days which I joined under Skysnap and hope I can reach the payment threshold sometime and post my payment proof.

How do you earn on Loopscoop? My earnings seem to be stuck after they took away the daily spin wheel.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby raaman » 10 May 2019, 14:25

Vehlijanta wrote:Loop scoop is for Indian users only at the moment so you need to wait.

Do you have any idea as to how it works?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum