*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: My Vibe

Postby A K Rao » 21 Apr 2019, 15:04

I am hearing about this site for the first time! I am really not interested in survey sites as I think my profile doesn't suits them. Most of the times I am declared as not qualified in between the survey , after wasting a considerable time there! So now a days I am keeping myself away from such sites!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Postby sofs » 21 Apr 2019, 15:16

Another new survey site, it is wonderful to find good sites that are legit and pay. I haven't done too well with survey sites, so I'll wait for more reviews before I join any. Good luck to all those who are there already and those ready to join the site. Let's know how this works out for you.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Apr 2019, 15:21

I am yet to check this website out but heard a few good reviews from the persons I know and trust so will be interesting to check it out.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Apr 2019, 17:42

You should really check the site too for those who aren't testing it so that we can test it out together, we might be lucky.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby naxewp81 » 22 Apr 2019, 00:17

ruthmongare wrote:yes am referring to that site and seems you have experience in it. Please let us know whether its legit since am also testing the site.

I'm not a member of MyVibe as I just discovered it same as everyone here and just checked it out a bit. I've joined too many sites already, so, unfortunately, it's a no for me. However, I'll see if I can find legit reviews and perhaps some payment proofs :geek: then I'll report back with what I have.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby katkat » 22 Apr 2019, 04:05

This year I go back to two review or survey sites as I have received an email telling me that they will delete my account. Though I was not really into it so I tried once again. I earned a few points but then it stops there. I am always screenedot after nearly 10 to 15 mins. I will be trying my luck over again if there will be a good review.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby suny » 22 Apr 2019, 04:49

It's a GPY site that works for international users. Although the rates are lower than other similar sites but it's okay since it works for international users. Worth giving it a try if you do not mind giving your phone number etc to such sites.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby grecy0905 » 22 Apr 2019, 06:00

What is 340 points you get, what is that for? Is the points per survey varies from or depends on the question on the survey. As the comments spread for this site, this is really inviting me to get interested, however, for sure there are still screening of the people who will participate in the survey and the problem is that, in the middle of the survey you will just screened out because they realize they don't need you.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby suny » 22 Apr 2019, 06:03

There are profile surveys worth 5-10-15 points which you can do in 1-2 minutes and accumulate them. Mind it the payout through PayPal is at $25 at 30K points. You can earn through other activities too.

suny

Postby Yugocean » 22 Apr 2019, 06:47

suny wrote:There are profile surveys worth 5-10-15 points which you can do in 1-2 minutes and accumulate them. Mind it the payout through PayPal is at $25 at 30K points. You can earn through other activities too.

Points actually fixed for amount, or it changes like Virily or something?
(Giving phone number is unnecessery)

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby suny » 22 Apr 2019, 11:26

Yugocean wrote:
suny wrote:There are profile surveys worth 5-10-15 points which you can do in 1-2 minutes and accumulate them. Mind it the payout through PayPal is at $25 at 30K points. You can earn through other activities too.

Points actually fixed for amount, or it changes like Virily or something?
(Giving phone number is unnecessery)

Points are mentioned on every job and you see them at your dashboard immediately.

suny

Postby naxewp81 » 22 Apr 2019, 11:47

It seems myvibe.life is legit although the payment threshold is high for some. Sadly, this guy had a bad experience with the site;

https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/ ... git.38560/

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby simplyfred » 22 Apr 2019, 11:55

My first time to hear about the site. I will try it once I have a time. I hope screen out is minimal there.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby ruthmongare » 22 Apr 2019, 18:29

naxewp81 wrote:It seems myvibe.life is legit although the payment threshold is high for some. Sadly, this guy had a bad experience with the site;

this really tore me down, I don't think i can continue working in that site anymore.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby katkat » 22 Apr 2019, 23:04

naxewp81 wrote:It seems myvibe.life is legit although the payment threshold is high for some. Sadly, this guy had a bad experience with the site;

I will check on that link and see for myself. But I hope not everyone has a bad experience in any site. I think it survey sites it varies from one country to another.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum