ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you think you can do Instagram modelling?

Postby Alexandoy » 15 Apr 2019, 22:04

I tried Instagram when I read about being an influencer. But I lost interest when my first 3 posts didn't even get 100 likes. Maybe I should avail of that filter so I would look younger than my age of 64.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 840

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Apr 2019, 23:29

Yes use filters. I don't even need filters. But I use them to make myself look lighter only. What kind of filters do people use to get rid of imperfect face? the ones I saw are just to make me brighter or darker lol

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,142

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 09:20

fergus1234 wrote:This is acne lady after filters

The wonders of filters. But she still looks pretty without filter, acne and all.

--- 16 Apr 2019, 17:22 ---

Alexandoy wrote:I tried Instagram when I read about being an influencer. But I lost interest when my first 3 posts didn't even get 100 likes. Maybe I should avail of that filter so I would look younger than my age of 64.

I applaud you for even trying to make it as an influencer. When I read about the requirements of being one, I just put the idea off. It's not for me.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 496

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2019, 09:39

a wild flowers national park in California bans instagram models because they kept doing selfies near the flowers and many flowers died because the instagram models love taking pictures on them or sit on them while taking pictures. they are ruining nature for the sake of getting famous in instagram

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 920

Postby verity » 16 Apr 2019, 09:50

I cant believe that is a 63 year old granny, shes so pretty young gourgeous with her looks, do you have a Proof that shes really a 63 year old :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 657

Postby JASPREET » 16 Apr 2019, 10:17

Professional or struggling models and actors are utilizing Instagram to show off their skills and making money from IG

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2019, 15:29

verity wrote:I cant believe that is a 63 year old granny, shes so pretty young gourgeous with her looks, do you have a Proof that shes really a 63 year old :lol:

This is her with her daughters who are also instagram models

News coverage about them
http://www.kiwireport.com/63-year-old-m ... daughters/

fergus1234

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 11:38

How many filters do they use anyway? Their makeup certainly helps too. I don't know about this 'pouting lips' pose though...

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 496

Postby Angie10 » 17 Apr 2019, 11:43

Wow, filters are truly amazing but to be honest, that sort of thing is just not for me. It creeps me out :lol: I mean, my skin's not perfect and from time to time, I have a breakout - yes, even at this age! However, there's no way I'd be happy to have my pictures photoshopped to the point where I have baby bottom soft skin and people don't reognise me. I don't judge but I don't like it for me.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Apr 2019, 13:43

naxewp81 wrote:How many filters do they use anyway? Their makeup certainly helps too. I don't know about this 'pouting lips' pose though...

Instagram have lots of filters while other instagram models uses 3rd party filters like snapchat and face app on their selfies.

Look how powerful face app is:

It managed to make him look like a teen on the first photo
It managed to make him smile on the second photo
it managed to make him an old man on 3rd photo
The 4th photo turned him into a woman

Many instagram models looks nothing like their filtered pics.

fergus1234

Postby grecy0905 » 17 Apr 2019, 14:12

She is 63 years old? Really? I have seen a lot of people in Instagram and they became brand ambassador. To become you must be active in Instagram and be good looking.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 41

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Apr 2019, 14:32

grecy0905 wrote:She is 63 years old? Really? I have seen a lot of people in Instagram and they became brand ambassador. To become you must be active in Instagram and be good looking.

Majority of them are goodlooking via filters. :lol:

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Apr 2019, 02:39

Yes but her and her daughters are asisn. IN japsn the Kawaii style girls can be 30 or 40 but they look young for a long time like young girls. Also since they are short and thin they appear much younger as well.

Now I see why some girls who look naturally beautiful put no filter on their pics lol

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

Postby fergus1234 » 18 Apr 2019, 07:05

You dont see skinpores and wrinkles the person is using filters because even teenagers have some wrinkles.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 18 Apr 2019, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Apr 2019, 07:24

Yes well now with HD cams.. it can get all imprefections of people. So I guess they need filters now lol.
I would try to model but i'm to shy. I just want to entertain and earn that way lol

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum