New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Do you think you can do Instagram modelling?

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Apr 2019, 16:54

It seemed like its one of the most profitable jobs online but you have to be Goodlooking bodywise to do great... I said bodywise because facial flaws can be fixed by Instagram's filters.

I mean this is a 63 year old woman
She looks young because of filters. Without filters she is a grandma in teenager clothes.

This guy is 50 years old
He is not a filter user though like the woman above. Men ages slower if they work out. Nah he uses filters

This woman is an instagram model too but she have filters too fix her face

If you can get at least 10k followers, You can now get sponsorships. If I have abs and biceps I will definitely do instagram modelling but I am too ugly bodywise. I mean someone became a billionaire because of it so it is profitable. Sadly filters only works for faces. :lol:

These people are making money out of selfies.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 15 Apr 2019, 05:16, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 366

Re: Do you think you can do Instagram modelling?

Postby Allius » 14 Apr 2019, 18:28

We can do so many transformations in pictures and videos that we shouldn't believe in anything we see in social networks, nowadays...
Some people live a completely different life in the virtual world and I believe I would't recognize most of the people I follow in instagram.
I never use filters in my photos...

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 567

Postby Joseph83 » 14 Apr 2019, 19:33

With a good knowledge of photo shopping and design. One can do so.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 508

Postby A K Rao » 14 Apr 2019, 19:45

no way I hate cheating the people and I can't change my basic behavior and Morales to earn few Dollars! My Conscience will never permit me to do so! Yes, I will be happy if people will accept me as I am today with my looks , talents and qualifications! :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,617

Postby Kei » 14 Apr 2019, 22:00

You are right, people are making good money off instagram and social media just from modelling. Although not only facial filters, an entire photo can be edited using series of apps and softwares.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Apr 2019, 23:05

I do not think so. I have a nice face. but my nose is not perfect. I suppose I could be if i got in shape, and I hid my nose with gun glasses or glasses always. That would be the only way to get away it lol :D
But I do not crave fame. I just want the money.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 237

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Apr 2019, 00:04

No way. Even if I have the looks - which I don't - it's not something I will ever do.

The pictures look incredible though, particularly the 63-year-old. Filters are amazing...

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby KyushuKris » 15 Apr 2019, 00:42

i'm a pretty good-looking dude but I'd feel a bit ashamed if I used my looks to make money, that's like, the lowest chain of the bottom-scrapers in terms of earning online if you ask me. I dunno, it seems kind of shameful.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 471

Postby anorona » 15 Apr 2019, 00:59

is that 63 yr old a vampire? lol. Seems like instagram filters has a magic that can really make someone looks years younger than their age.

earn money by doing simple task.

earn 10$ for you and for your referral once they earn 10$ within 2 weeks after registration

https://remotasks.com/r/SIUXLNE6
anorona

ForumCoin: 269

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 05:17

KyushuKris wrote:i'm a pretty good-looking dude but I'd feel a bit ashamed if I used my looks to make money, that's like, the lowest chain of the bottom-scrapers in terms of earning online if you ask me. I dunno, it seems kind of shameful.

It made a Billionaire out of Kylie Jenner though

fergus1234

Postby sofs » 15 Apr 2019, 06:06

People make money using any method that is available. I do not take social media seriously. Yes, you could be rich and famous but you will be living a lie. You can't hide under filters forever can you?

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Apr 2019, 12:22

What types of companies do these people attract anyway? Clothing? Those traveling agencies promoting resorts and whatnot? :think: These models/influencers baffle me sometimes. Then again, I know this is just the way the world works today.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby mrki444 » 15 Apr 2019, 15:12

No way. I hate be on images, even worse when somebody is publishing it online.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.

Check my blog about cars --> Theme updated--> VW cars specs <---
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 386

Postby Angie10 » 15 Apr 2019, 15:28

fergus1234 wrote:It seemed like its one of the most profitable jobs online but you have to be Goodlooking bodywise to do great... I said bodywise because facial flaws can be fixed by Instagram's filters.

I mean this is a 63 year old woman
She looks young because of filters. Without filters she is a grandma in teenager clothes.

Your post made me howl out laughing :lol: But seriously, that lady, is she 63 years old? For real?? Well maybe we can all get into IG modelling then!!

--- 15 Apr 2019, 15:34 ---

KyushuKris wrote:i'm a pretty good-looking dude but I'd feel a bit ashamed if I used my looks to make money, that's like, the lowest chain of the bottom-scrapers in terms of earning online if you ask me. I dunno, it seems kind of shameful.

"Pretty goo looking" AND modest too... lovely :lol:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 21:27

Yeah filters can fix many facial flaws on instagram thats why many people pursue Instagram modelling. Face can be faked but not your body though. You must have a commercially appealing body still.

This is acne lady after filters

fergus1234

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum