*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: A Business Person From India Who Can Be Inspiration to Many!

Postby kaka135 » 18 Apr 2019, 05:03

Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story! I am not sure if this is really applicable everywhere, but I always believe the future is held in our hands (or head). I believe if we want to make a change, we can always do it.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby suny » 18 Apr 2019, 05:10

kaka135 wrote:Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story! I am not sure if this is really applicable everywhere, but I always believe the future is held in our hands (or head). I believe if we want to make a change, we can always do it.

It's possible in India only if one is willing and ready to put his best efforts. The ground is all ready with a market size of 1.35 billion. There is no shortage of ideas and customers but what we need is willingness to work hard.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kaka135 » 18 Apr 2019, 05:52

suny wrote:It's possible in India only if one is willing and ready to put his best efforts. The ground is all ready with a market size of 1.35 billion. There is no shortage of ideas and customers but what we need is willingness to work hard.

Yes, I agree with this. I think it happens in many countries. I have heard lots of stories like this in China, especially the young generations. I have recently read that there are more self employed or freelancers nowadays, and it's foreseen to have much more in the coming years.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby A K Rao » 18 Apr 2019, 07:16

tusziget wrote:I have read as well many success stories and I'm glad that those people have managed to raise from their status and to become rich.They worked hard for it and they deserve it.

Yes, similar is the story of the Detergent Maker of 'Nirma', Karsan Bhai Patel from Gujrat, who used to market his detergent powder door to door and today he is having 20% market share in Soaps market and 35% share in Detergent market in India.

Yes, with proper planning and hard work one can become rich from the rags! I am really inspired by such people.

The following link will tell the story about his success!

https://yourstory.com/2016/08/karsanbhai-patel-nirma

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby skysnap » 18 Apr 2019, 07:24

I think the remote jobs is definitely going to be a future. But it may not come with next 5 years of slot. But in near future where most of the jobs would be remote.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby arunima » 18 Apr 2019, 10:50

We have so many humble stories which are not brought to a common man's notice. They are truly inspiring ones.Thank you for sharing this one.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 618

Postby A K Rao » 18 Apr 2019, 14:01

arunima wrote:We have so many humble stories which are not brought to a common man's notice. They are truly inspiring ones.Thank you for sharing this one.

Yes, these success stories should be brought into lime light so that people get inspired and motivated with such people and they also can think on those positive lines to become successful in their respective lives! Please share some stories here for the benefit of the members here!

A K Rao

Postby Yugocean » 26 Apr 2019, 06:15

There are many inspirational stories, India was golden bird when there was no prohibition for business.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby skysnap » 27 Apr 2019, 07:59

There was always prohibition for business in India. During the congress Rules, there were more restrictions and limits for business than now.

skysnap

Postby A K Rao » 19 May 2019, 14:39

skysnap wrote:There was always prohibition for business in India. During the congress Rules, there were more restrictions and limits for business than now.

Yes, there used to be lot of paperwork before starting a business previously ! But today the policies have become bit relaxed and the common man can start a business easily today than in then past! We are getting to see many new entrepreneurs in many diversified field in the market who are doing very well today in Indian Market!

A K Rao

Postby Angie10 » 19 May 2019, 15:03

I absolutely like inspirational stories such as these because they spur me on to chase my own dreams and see them to fruition! Especially when I feel close to giving up.... fantastic pick me up!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby Abigael » 20 May 2019, 12:58

A K Rao wrote:His name is Ramesh Babu. He is a barber by profession and was left with no big wealth when his father died. He spend his most of his childhood in poverty and his mother used to do household chores to meet both ends to meet.

This person having learnt hair styling and cutting was running the shop very successfully.

He conceived a idea of running Taxies of Luxuries Cars and having got his first taxi and running it successfully he never looked back. Today he owns 400+ cars including BMWs, Jaguars and Rolls Royce.

This man is real inspiration for those who want to do something in life and excel in the business.

Kindly go through the link to have more details.

https://www.thebetterindia.com/90491/ra ... re-barber/

Wow! This is so inspiring. He started from a barbering business and now he is so rich! People should learn that for you to go far, you start from small.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 21 May 2019, 08:26

A K Rao wrote:
skysnap wrote:There was always prohibition for business in India. During the congress Rules, there were more restrictions and limits for business than now.

Yes, there used to be lot of paperwork before starting a business previously ! But today the policies have become bit relaxed and the common man can start a business easily today than in then past! We are getting to see many new entrepreneurs in many diversified field in the market who are doing very well today in Indian Market!

Yes if Modi remains for few more years, He will surely make it better for the citizens on how to get the most out of the business process and may bring new jobs to india.

skysnap

Postby memez4savages » 21 May 2019, 18:34

Truly amazing seeing this. Everybody in this world has a chance of making something off their life, however many people complain a lot and say excuses to make themselves feel better. As my friend always said: "Born poor? not your fault. Died poor? Definitely your fault."

memez4savages

ForumCoin: 95

Postby A K Rao » 21 May 2019, 21:02

memez4savages wrote:Truly amazing seeing this. Everybody in this world has a chance of making something off their life, however many people complain a lot and say excuses to make themselves feel better. As my friend always said: "Born poor? not your fault. Died poor? Definitely your fault."

That is very true what your friend says! That is in our hands how to work hard and sensibly to achieve success! That takes ,lot of dedication , hard work, sincerity and honesty!

A K Rao

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum