New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Why you should not be dependent on one online earning site only

Postby Angie10 » 15 Apr 2019, 15:44

But the same applies to anyone with a large following regarded as a celebrity! They have to be tactful and watch what they say because their fans may include the very people they make disparaging remarks about. But over and above that, it's also about being decent, which applies to every single one of us.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,332

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Apr 2019, 15:45

To be honest it's tough to stay focussed and active on different websites and we have more attractive towards one website and spend more time on it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,514

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 16:42

SUPERSINGH wrote:To be honest it's tough to stay focussed and active on different websites and we have more attractive towards one website and spend more time on it.

Yes, I agree with what you say,why it is not good idea to depend on only one site dear friend! But the title used here is to mean something else....how one can be ruined within no time if one won't behave himself/herself properly on any site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,357

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Apr 2019, 17:00

I am dependent on twitch for my online earnings because I don't have this much time to join different other websites and stay active.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 321

Postby Kei » 15 Apr 2019, 21:24

I also think that not just one site online and a job offline, a little side business would do a lot for you as well.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 21:25

Vehlijanta wrote:I am dependent on twitch for my online earnings because I don't have this much time to join different other websites and stay active.

You mean Twitch follows. Twitch follows and Twitch are two separate entities. In fact Twitch had banned game streamers who uses the services of Twitch follows.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,523

Postby simplyfred » 15 Apr 2019, 22:02

BMF and Keeprewarding already banned me so it is really hard to consider or depend on one earning site we should always have a back up sites.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 148

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Apr 2019, 23:55

Wow BMF banned you? I am glad I Did not join that site then. But yes always have more than one thing bringing in the money,
that way you always have money coming in.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 02:05

simplyfred wrote:BMF and Keeprewarding already banned me so it is really hard to consider or depend on one earning site we should always have a back up sites.

May we know why they banned you? If it's ok to know that is - no pressure. I had considered Keep Rewarding in the past but decided against it.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

Postby tusziget » 16 Apr 2019, 04:06

Sometimes it is good to have more eggs in your basket.So if you cannot be active in one site, there are other sites at your disposal from where you can earn.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2019, 07:25

naxewp81 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Look at this Instagram model who relies too much on instagram. Now Instagram banned her she doesn't know what to do.

She depended so much on it that she considers regular work is not for her. Anyway, I think she has opened another Instagram account from what I've read.

Multi-stream your income is definitely the way to survive.

They banned her accounts again. She is back to begging to let her instagram in peace and promises she will change

fergus1234

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 07:37

fergus1234 wrote:They banned her accounts again. She is back to begging to let her instagram in peace and promises she will change

Really? That fast? What did she do this time?

I've prioritized my different earning sites for this week. It will be an ongoing task as income sites can come and go, and new opportunities arise when I least expected them. Having a number of earning sites is good but too many can disrupt your focus though. I learned that the hard way years ago.

naxewp81

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2019, 09:02

nothing people just like calling her by reporting in her for no reason

fergus1234

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 09:06

fergus1234 wrote:nothing people just like calling her by reporting in her for no reason

Ah I see. Even though she has her flaws, it's pretty cruel if she hasn't anything wrong this time.

naxewp81

Postby JASPREET » 16 Apr 2019, 10:20

I never saw a reason why Instagram will ban a users account and we can see users have multiple accounts on IG

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum