New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Why you should not be dependent on one online earning site only

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Apr 2019, 21:03

Jessy was an instagram model, that is her bread and butter and that is how she makes money. She use to have 100 thousand followers which easily monetized her account. Well one day, she posted a racist comment and that got her banned from instagram.

Now she became a meme because of it. Just like her most of us here works online but unlike her people should try to do multiple online earning sites and not be dependent on one so if something bad happens you can still recover.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 366

Re: Why you should not be dependent on one online earning site only

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Apr 2019, 22:07

Yes that's why I make money from all kinds of sites. But yes never put all eggs in one basket. Make money from more than one thing to always have money coming in no matter what.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 237

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 23:12

Yes of course nothing is permanent in this world. Especially when we are speaking of online jobs. When we can manage two, three or even four then we have to grab it. The more the merrier as we say. But that is when we can manage our own time and do justice to the job that we are going to take.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 965

Postby naxewp81 » 14 Apr 2019, 04:21

fergus1234 wrote:Jessy was an instagram model, that is her bread and butter and that is how she makes money. She use to have 100 thousand followers which easily monetized her account. Well one day, she posted a racist comment and that got her banned from instagram.

Wow. I read about this a bit and I'm surprised on how her mind works - reporting her Instagram deletion to police as 'murder'. Anyway, yes, we can't depend on one or two online sites :ugeek:

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby sofs » 14 Apr 2019, 05:31

Yeah, online work is crazily unreliable. One faux pas and you'll be guillotined. We need to watch where we tread and be very careful with what we say in the social media. Once someone starts reporting Google moves swiftly to have you banned. I wonder why they don't act so speedily with politicians who even get away with murder both online and offline.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Apr 2019, 11:18

I use to be dependent on Bubblews and when its gone I decided to comeout of my comfort zone and do other online jobs I have no experience with. That's why when people say " they have no skill" I tend to criticize them for being too reliant on one source that they could lose anytime. Writing for forums is a dying industry. People should try everything as long as its legal. To hell with experience. You can say you cant do it until you try it.

Look at this Instagram model who relies too much on instagram. Now Instagram banned her she doesn't know what to do.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 14 Apr 2019, 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 366

Postby mrki444 » 14 Apr 2019, 11:22

This is reason why we should work on multiple sites and explore new one.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.

Check my blog about cars --> Theme updated--> VW cars specs <---
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 386

Postby Angie10 » 14 Apr 2019, 12:01

Oh wow, what a silly girl Jessy was :lol: I mean, you always have to be spatially aware and use tact. We live in a very globally diverse world now and have to consider how our words and actions may be construed. You'll find she had a mixed viewership, some of whom will have taken a dim view of her racial slurs. Plus no brand wants to be associated with those types of people, in case they themselves lose respect and business. And that's why YouTube had to move swiftly to get rid of her.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Apr 2019, 13:05

I already made this mistake when I started my online earnings journey and that's why now I like to stay active on at least 3-4 websites if not more.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,919

Postby anorona » 14 Apr 2019, 13:23

I totally agree with you. As much as possible we should always look for other sites that we can possibly earn and make money. This does not apply only for online works but for offline income too. Like, having a business while working on a regular job.

earn money by doing simple task.

earn 10$ for you and for your referral once they earn 10$ within 2 weeks after registration

https://remotasks.com/r/SIUXLNE6
anorona

ForumCoin: 269

Postby A K Rao » 14 Apr 2019, 19:42

That is very unfortunate thing to have happend to her! She could have been bit cautious before making any statement as she is having so many followers on the net!

For me I never felt that my online earnings are any real earnings ! They are just pieces of the pea nuts for me and I am always conscious about this thing!

So there arises no question of my dependence on online earnings!

good write up for warning the people to be careful and behave themselves while dealing with masses online!

Stay blessed! :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,617

Postby Kei » 14 Apr 2019, 21:27

I'm sorry for her. A public figure must be very careful with sensitive topics. I for one always have this idea of multiple streams of income both online and offline. That way you can't be stranded or off guard.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Apr 2019, 21:39

When you are earning from social media posts you should be aware of the thing called politically correct which includes biases and prejudices on religion, race and any other categories. In other words, you should be conscious of your posts that it should not hurt anyone. Even a joke about obesity can put you in hot water.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,524

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Apr 2019, 12:06

fergus1234 wrote:Look at this Instagram model who relies too much on instagram. Now Instagram banned her she doesn't know what to do.

She depended so much on it that she considers regular work is not for her. Anyway, I think she has opened another Instagram account from what I've read.

Multi-stream your income is definitely the way to survive.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby anorona » 15 Apr 2019, 15:22

This is the downside of earning online, we cannot always tell what will happen the next day. For someone who is earning a great amount online, he/she should still keep the door open for other opportunities and not depend too much on a site just because it gives her/him good earnings. Anything can change in a blink of an eye.

earn money by doing simple task.

earn 10$ for you and for your referral once they earn 10$ within 2 weeks after registration

https://remotasks.com/r/SIUXLNE6
anorona

ForumCoin: 269

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum