New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: RAINCAPTCHA

Postby Angie10 » 15 Apr 2019, 16:20

Wow thanks so much for all the info, Cyber! I've always been wary of CAPTCHA sites because most of them appear to be scams. If not, the work seems to be pretty labour intensive and pays very, very little. So I've never bothered with them.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 16:54

I am hearing about such Captcha for the first time! Thanks to CyberFreak to explain about this type of Captcha which will be useful for one and all participating on this site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,282

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:26

Thanks for the enlightenment, I have learnt more about Captchas generally from your explanation. I have always love solve media captcha because they are simple

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby jackchun » 16 Apr 2019, 03:37

RAINCAPTCHA is a bit slow captcha, I think best captcha are solve media captcha and the fun captcha

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,714

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum