ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

RAINCAPTCHA

Postby jackchun » 09 Apr 2019, 02:22

some sites use RAINCAPTCHA for their facuet and I find it very difficult to solve

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,079

Re: RAINCAPTCHA

Postby katkat » 09 Apr 2019, 03:18

Never heard of this captcha but I don't really understand why this captcha are so hard to read. I tried an earning captcha site before but after a few days of learning and trying I did surrender. But there are so many invitation coming. If someone can attest to have found a good site for this then maybe I will try again as this is actually typing and typing is actually easy to do.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 130

Postby jackchun » 09 Apr 2019, 05:02

because mostly RAINCAPTCHA show many geometric shapes and moving and you choose right ones, not easy task

jackchun

Postby kataomoi » 09 Apr 2019, 05:05

I don't find it hard to solve, but sometimes there is a very long timer for Raincaptcha and it's annoying.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,113

Postby Sam » 09 Apr 2019, 05:11

Seems like publishers are being paid by Raincaptcha (similar to Solvemedia but a direct 10s ad is displayed). I did try the sample captcha on their website... Seemed a little difficult.

Any idea of the pay rates from the captcha for publishers? I wonder whether it's worth annoying users for.

Sam

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,397

Postby jackchun » 09 Apr 2019, 06:52

kataomoi wrote:I don't find it hard to solve, but sometimes there is a very long timer for Raincaptcha and it's annoying.

what is the skills of solving RAINCAPTCHA ?

jackchun

Postby kataomoi » 09 Apr 2019, 07:23

No skills required? You just have to click on the shape. I think that is pretty easy, right?

kataomoi

Postby JASPREET » 09 Apr 2019, 07:51

Ran captcha is easy but there was 1 captcha which I tried yesterday which was so difficult and there was no option to reset it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 912

Postby jackchun » 09 Apr 2019, 15:24

I find the way, click all shapes is needed ! anyone has tried btcfox before ? scam?

jackchun

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Apr 2019, 16:44

Solve media captcha is not easy either and takes extra time to solve.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 292

Postby sabtra » 09 Apr 2019, 18:42

If they don't give you the chance to retry with another captcha, that's quite bad.
Not as bad as reCaptcha, that will accuse you of being a bot if you solve too many captchas in a day.
Or, in the best case scenario, will make the solving task so long you'd rather give up. Unfortunately, that's the captcha I encounter the most. :roll:

sabtra

ForumCoin: 378

Postby jackchun » 10 Apr 2019, 00:58

I think solve media captcha is the best, keep solving in 10 seconds per captcha and no problem at all

jackchun

Postby kataomoi » 10 Apr 2019, 03:17

Vehlijanta wrote:Solve media captcha is not easy either and takes extra time to solve.
SM is only a problem when the difficulty is set to extreme. That's when it's near impossible to solve. Otherwise, it's okay and one of the easiest to solve.

kataomoi

Postby jackchun » 10 Apr 2019, 06:57

the difficulty rises so slow in solve media captcha while recaptcha rises ten times more faster

jackchun

Postby CyberFreak » 15 Apr 2019, 14:32

RainCAPTCHA isn't the most user friendly option available but for many site owners, it can be a decent way to earn some extra money. ReCAPTCHA is not totally effective but it is probably the best security-wise but can be a massive pain in the rear end for end users. Solvemedia I think is a nice middle ground which is relatively secure and also relatively user friendly. The issue is that if the site owner sets the difficulty to anything above the first 2 difficulty levels, it is pretty much impossible to solve.

Just a tip though for Solvemedia CAPTCHA's, there is a Userscript here that you can use (you need to have an extension like GreaseMonkey for your browser of choice install to use the script) and when you start to type the Solvemedia phrase, it will show solutions in a drop down box so you can select it rather than typing the whole phrase. It doesn't get around solving it but it saves a few seconds... especially if you can only read part of the phrase.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 61,433

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum