*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Any legit bitcoin faucets that you can suggest?

Postby junrose123 » 08 Apr 2019, 14:02

As the price and value of the bitcoins goes higher many people are becoming interested again in cryptocurrencies and I am one of them that trying to figure out some new sites to work on

It is a pleasure to know some new bitcoin sites that we can work on, please share.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Re: Any legit bitcoin faucets that you can suggest?

Postby riddy09 » 09 Apr 2019, 03:32

Well, the faucet claim rates are low. Faucet is the counterpart of PTCs which differ the way they pay. You can always check or try the FaucetHub which have tons of faucet lists. Again, the claim rates won't be satisfying.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Apr 2019, 06:16

Virtually all faucets claim rates are low but those faucets that accumulate with respect to time are better claiim from.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby jackchun » 09 Apr 2019, 06:55

junrose123 wrote:As the price and value of the bitcoins goes higher many people are becoming interested again in cryptocurrencies and I am one of them that trying to figure out some new sites to work on

It is a pleasure to know some new bitcoin sites that we can work on, please share.

you can go to my profile and my website link is there, many many good paying and legit (many new) facuet or games there

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby JASPREET » 09 Apr 2019, 07:52

Moon bitcoin is good. I used to claim from it but stopped doing it from sometime

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby junrose123 » 10 Apr 2019, 12:37

jackchun wrote:
junrose123 wrote:As the price and value of the bitcoins goes higher many people are becoming interested again in cryptocurrencies and I am one of them that trying to figure out some new sites to work on

you can go to my profile and my website link is there, many many good paying and legit (many new) facuet or games there

We'll that is good to know, I will try to visit your profile and see some new sites to work on. Thanks for the suggestion.

junrose123

Postby Abigael » 10 Apr 2019, 14:48

I have been hearing a lot about bitcoin faucets but I have never tried any. I would like to try this method of earning too.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby jackchun » 11 Apr 2019, 02:22

you can follow my strategy on earn bitcoin, the content is in my website

jackchun

Postby Yugocean » 11 Apr 2019, 04:57

No thanks, I already lost in BTC so much that I cannot do it again.
ALthough you may get free from Faucet, but do not invest money.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby jackchun » 11 Apr 2019, 06:48

thx, I never investment with my own money, never, just participated and earn

jackchun

Postby naxewp81 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:56

Freebitco.in is the only bitcoin faucet that I'm using at the moment. I gave up on trying to find new ones because they're usually scam sites or doesn't last long.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby junrose123 » 11 Apr 2019, 12:04

Earning through bitcoins is a good alternative especially if we have so much available time, although it might just be time consuming.

junrose123

Postby naruto100 » 11 Apr 2019, 12:54

Yugocean wrote:No thanks, I already lost in BTC so much that I cannot do it again.
ALthough you may get free from Faucet, but do not invest money.

You lost in BTC? I guess it should be in past. I wonder if it is legal currency here or not. For current days I don't have any information regarding it.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby jackchun » 13 Apr 2019, 04:52

you can see it as a popular and major currency for doing online earnings activities

jackchun

Postby tusziget » 13 Apr 2019, 05:00

I liked in the past collecting Bitcoins from different faucets.The only one I can think of right now is Freebitco.in.This faucet is online fro many years,trusted and paying.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum