ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Legit ways or sites to earn a passive income?

Postby sofs » 13 Apr 2019, 01:21

Alexandoy wrote:I'm also thinking of moving to offline work because online earnings has been getting smaller and smaller.

Hmm very true. Earnings are decreasing, sites are closing down or changing their ways of functioning and our options are getting narrower by the day.
I can't even go back to offline working unless I start a business, for which I do not have the required capital at the moment.
I am studying the scenario online to see how I can change and adapt to the present situation.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby jackchun » 13 Apr 2019, 04:54

there should be some newcomers of earning options with the decline in online world earnings, so what should be the newcomers ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2019, 06:25

Having an offline job is much safer for me since the income is stable unlike in online jobs that sometimes payment are very less.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

Postby raaman » 13 Apr 2019, 06:32

junrose123 wrote:Having an offline job is much safer for me since the income is stable unlike in online jobs that sometimes payment are very less.

A day job or an 'offline job' of 9 to 5 can never substitute an 'online' job at any time.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,307

Postby skysnap » 13 Apr 2019, 14:28

Pure passive income can be hard for me this year. I have yet to reach that stage. I am writing a lot these days though. But hoping that if I can get affiliate marketing to work for me. I can make some decent income this year.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,555

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 15:03

I am now bored with my regular job and I am hoping to find a good earning site online. An online job that won't demand so much of my time. I just want a part time job and that is the reason that I am reading a lot of categories here. Who knows I can find the right one for me. Have tried different sites and after having one or two payments the sites were gone. Glad that FC and Mylot is still around.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,096

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Apr 2019, 15:33

I am bored as well but I don't see any such opportunities which can help me earn that decent amount every month or week.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby jackchun » 14 Apr 2019, 05:13

selling digital products, place ads network to earn passive income in your blog etc is the only way to earn good money, not quick money

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby sofs » 14 Apr 2019, 05:24

Pure passive income can be hard for me this year. I have yet to reach that stage. I am writing a lot these days though. But hoping that if I can get affiliate marketing to work for me. I can make some decent income this year.

Good on you @skysnap, I hope I can also become a prolific writer. My articles get too long and take too much time for research and editing. I also think I need to look at other ways beyond writing to earn more passive income.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby naxewp81 » 14 Apr 2019, 05:28

Alexandoy wrote:I'm also thinking of moving to offline work because online earnings has been getting smaller and smaller.

At the end of the day, offline jobs still provide more income stability and security than online ones. I regret not investing seriously in my youth.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 497

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Apr 2019, 08:02

naxewp81 wrote:

At the end of the day, offline jobs still provide more income stability and security than online ones. I regret not investing seriously in my youth.

There will be regrets but the thing you need to look at is experience which you gained from that occasion.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby skysnap » 14 Apr 2019, 10:09

ruthmongare wrote:Essays pay good cash but require a lot . I'll prefer you check out micro workers its a micro job site.

The thing is essays on the fiverr and other micro site can pay pretty bad. It can be even more harder if the micro jobs are not consistent for the writing work.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,555

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Apr 2019, 13:21

A few months back I used to join any new website and like to start working on getting referrals and that used to help me earn more and quickly but I have slowed down or felt bored with time.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 339

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 18:31

Slave labour subreddit, it is filled with lots of jobs
https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 920

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 19:01

I think keeping a tenant if you have sufficient space to rent or lease is the best proposition to earn passive income without any trouble so long you are following the local laws!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 700

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum