New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Legit ways or sites to earn a passive income?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Apr 2019, 18:04

SUPERSINGH wrote:One of the best and popular ways is to work on your referrals. I do that and it helps me a lot but from some time I am not even able to get referrals for forum coin so need to work on that.

My bad! I thought that info link would help. I forget that most of those apps are restricted to USA.

With regards to referrals, you're a hustler and it does pay off for you. I remember over 10 years ago when I got started working online, one of the best blog publishers at the time made the exact same remarks. He said that most of the money he earned came from referrals. That is where the money is if you can do it. For me, I could never earn from referrals. The majority of my referrals always turned out to be inactive and I didn't earn anything. You keep doing what you're doing. Clearly it works for you! :thumbup: :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 299

Postby tusziget » 11 Apr 2019, 03:40

There are indeed some members who are doing a great job by getting active referrals to well earning sites.However, I have never earned well from referrals, even if I managed sometimes to get couple of them.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby Yugocean » 11 Apr 2019, 04:54

You know unless you are a good freelancer, Blogger or Vlogger, You cannot earn passive income on sites.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 30

Postby jackchun » 11 Apr 2019, 06:08

I managed to,earn about 40 percent more income from my referal

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,714

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Apr 2019, 06:13

jackchun wrote:I managed to,earn about 40 percent more income from my referal

That sounds really great. I have never tried earning from referrals. I think I should try.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 567

Postby jackchun » 11 Apr 2019, 06:46

I suggest you should write a blog to promote your referral link

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,714

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Apr 2019, 06:58

Bloging is a good way to make money passively though it is usually tough and challenging growing blog to standard of making money.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby skysnap » 11 Apr 2019, 07:31

ahmedo24 wrote:Bloging is a good way to make money passively though it is usually tough and challenging growing blog to standard of making money.

But it takes time for say like years for the blogging to make any serious sense. And that should be something many of us don't pay attention these days.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby junrose123 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:22

I am not good at referrals that is why I am not thinking of having a passive income for it.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 340

Postby JASPREET » 11 Apr 2019, 11:29

Yugocean wrote:You know unless you are a good freelancer, Blogger or Vlogger, You cannot earn passive income on sites.

It is possible to work as a Blogger or Freelancer but for that you are required to either eave your offline job or work over time on your writing skills

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby skysnap » 12 Apr 2019, 07:46

JASPREET wrote:It is possible to work as a Blogger or Freelancer but for that you are required to either eave your offline job or work over time on your writing skills

Not necessary. I have not left my job. I work both job and freelancing. That's why you find me online most of the time lol.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby suny » 12 Apr 2019, 11:59

Same here, someone was asking me to handle one website for him but I found this offer beyond my capacity. I am online for a long time in a day but that's not for the only purpose of online money earning. I have to keep in touch with my job contacts too.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 292

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Apr 2019, 15:21

I cannot take online earnings as full time because I am not consistent with my earnings and it's safer to concentrate more offline.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby Vehlijanta » 12 Apr 2019, 16:21

junrose123 wrote:I am not good at referrals that is why I am not thinking of having a passive income for it.

Majority of us aren't so it would be challenging for us to work on getting referrals and could prove as a time waste.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Apr 2019, 22:42

SUPERSINGH wrote:I cannot take online earnings as full time because I am not consistent with my earnings and it's safer to concentrate more offline.

I'm also thinking of moving to offline work because online earnings has been getting smaller and smaller.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,285

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum