ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Legit ways or sites to earn a passive income?

Postby Alexandoy » 15 Apr 2019, 22:08

A K Rao wrote:I think keeping a tenant if you have sufficient space to rent or lease is the best proposition to earn passive income without any trouble so long you are following the local laws!

In the city there are apartments that they rent out rooms for sharing. Our home has 4 rooms and we are only using 2. But I cannot imagine sharing our home with strangers.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 828

Postby sofs » 16 Apr 2019, 03:07

Alexandoy wrote:
A K Rao wrote:I think keeping a tenant if you have sufficient space to rent or lease is the best proposition to earn passive income without any trouble so long you are following the local laws!

In the city there are apartments that they rent out rooms for sharing. Our home has 4 rooms and we are only using 2. But I cannot imagine sharing our home with strangers.

I feel the same way too, I have a huge place with two spare rooms and space for building more, but I just hate to share my private space with strangers or maybe even with known people. I have refused a couple of offers in the past. I value my privacy very much.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:11

It is not advisable sharing your private rooms with strangers or tenants, it is better if they are demacated such that there is no interference.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,916

Postby riddy09 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:25

I only see those tenant with a house that really don't have much people living. It's usually old couples that do this or widow. Young ones tend to not share rooms but then, only happens when they need to share the expenses.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby tusziget » 16 Apr 2019, 04:01

Passive income can be considered if you are giving a loan or something like that and you earn from it.However, I do not like that type of "business".

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby junrose123 » 16 Apr 2019, 06:50

Having a loan to someone else is very risky since there is no assurance of we will be paid or not.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 580

Postby JASPREET » 16 Apr 2019, 10:28

Why don't we start our own website or blog and spend the time we spend on other websites on it to make money?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby jackchun » 16 Apr 2019, 12:11

I am also have a website and earnings passive income of ads network everyday, though it is small income

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,024

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Apr 2019, 15:31

I have a few websites on my to-do list but I may not start working on these at the present moment and may start working on them after at least a few weeks.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby raaman » 16 Apr 2019, 17:17

SUPERSINGH wrote:I have a few websites on my to-do list

If you don't mind, can you please share those site names?

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,276

Postby A K Rao » 16 Apr 2019, 18:37

Alexandoy wrote:

Yes, we want our own freedom and living style for which we don't mind sacrificing some passive income! In fact I own a nice small, cosy house at my home town through which I can make good money in the form of passive income! But I never did so since last 10 to 15 years as I wanted to keep that place for us when we are visiting our home town....In fact I am spending some handsome amount on the two persons who are acting as caretakers! Thus in conclusion , no money can defeat your emotional feelings so long you can afford them!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 678

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Apr 2019, 01:55

I make a lot of passive income on my phone. But I also earn through my blogs.
The key it just making more and more money everyday!
I love just sitting back and collecting cash!

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 02:42

MysticMoons wrote:I make a lot of passive income on my phone. But I also earn through my blogs.
The key it just making more and more money everyday! I love just sitting back and collecting cash!

I need to look for more passive income because there are too many active ones for me.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 464

Postby jackchun » 17 Apr 2019, 03:04

every day I have calculations on my passive income, now I earn about 5000 bitcoin satoshi plus 0.8 US dollar every day

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,024

Postby tusziget » 17 Apr 2019, 04:08

Congrats to your earnings.As a passive income is a nice amount of cash and cryptos.You are earning satoshis from depositing in Freebitcoin?

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum