ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Legit ways or sites to earn a passive income?

Postby junrose123 » 06 Apr 2019, 14:25

I just want to know if there are some sites or ways that you know on how we can earn some passive income since I want to increase more my earnings online. Any suggestions is highly appreciated, please share your idea guys.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 580

Re: Legit ways or sites to earn a passive income?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Apr 2019, 14:40

I am also looking for that but from some time I am getting busy with my work and life so not trying that hard.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby raaman » 06 Apr 2019, 16:13

Even 'Pay Per View' article writing sites are paying peanuts only. So there is no meaning in the so called 'passive' income.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,276

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Apr 2019, 16:21

I already graduated from passive incomes though. Humanatic may count as a passive income to people who struggles to master a category but if you master a category you will be earning hundreds of dollars.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 07 Apr 2019, 06:41, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 888

Postby ruthmongare » 06 Apr 2019, 19:39

Essays pay good cash but require a lot . I'll prefer you check out micro workers its a micro job site.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 440

Postby Alexandoy » 06 Apr 2019, 20:07

I used to have passive income from my Youtube channel. It was pretty good because my videos were earning. Unfortunately the policy change on the number of minimum subscribers ended the earnings.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 828

Postby anilmr » 06 Apr 2019, 20:12

I had joined PicturePunches and it seemed a decent way to make some passive income. All you had to do was to submit your memes. There was a time they were paying nearly $0.5 per 1000 page views. But now the site has gone down the drain and is hardly paying anything. Another site you can try is Money-Clicker. You need to put in efforts initially to mine resources. You can then sell your resources to buy offline miners, which mine resources even when you are offline.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,012

Postby jackchun » 07 Apr 2019, 01:51

junrose123 wrote:I just want to know if there are some sites or ways that you know on how we can earn some passive income since I want to increase more my earnings online. Any suggestions is highly appreciated, please share your idea guys.

hello, I have some good sites I am participated which earn you passive income, details are in my profile website link

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby riddy09 » 07 Apr 2019, 01:57

Even it if is passive, you still need to put some time and effort. Like, for referrals, you'll need to refer people to have earn commissions. With higher risks in investments, you need to keep checking if the site is still paying and if you are profitable by the end.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby jackchun » 07 Apr 2019, 02:00

I agree that, so we need to diversify our earnings in referrals, and find out the paying and legit sites first

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby tusziget » 07 Apr 2019, 03:47

I don't think there is such thing as passive income.You have to work for every penny.Anyway, having your own blog or website can earn you a nice amount of cash, in the long run, if you are using proper marketing.It may take years to have success with your website or blog.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby cmoneyspinner » 07 Apr 2019, 03:51

Well now that my articles are published at HUBPages, you could say that I am earning passive income. I am not really active at HUBPages. I sign in to make sure there are no broken links and check on any comments. But other than that the articles are generating the income without much activity on my part.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 230

Postby katkat » 07 Apr 2019, 06:40

I remember the time when I was able to chat with the Twibba Questionnaire he/she told me that if ever I am able to bring 50 referrals then I don't have to post /comment and I will surely earn monthly in the site. Though it is not much as I know the minimum is T5,000 then you can still earn. But it is not easy to do that. I am not even thinking of it.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,059

Postby skysnap » 07 Apr 2019, 08:51

tusziget wrote:I don't think there is such thing as passive income.You have to work for every penny.Anyway, having your own blog or website can earn you a nice amount of cash, in the long run, if you are using proper marketing.It may take years to have success with your website or blog.

I think you have to see things in terms of long term context. Some of the time money is earned quickly and sometimes it takes years.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby suny » 07 Apr 2019, 09:13

I know no other way but publish my articles on sites which pay per view basis. Although there are very few such sites left but I will still do the same if more opportunities came my way.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 486

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum