New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Coinbase

Postby Mayagracie » 05 Apr 2019, 23:59

Who knows and Understands how to use Coinbase?

Mayagracie

ForumCoin: 18

Re: Coinbase

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Apr 2019, 03:00

I have not used it yet. But I will be using it to convert and cash out my coins soon. Once I find out , i will write about it here.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 121

Postby naxewp81 » 06 Apr 2019, 03:01

Mayagracie wrote:Who knows and Understands how to use Coinbase?

It will definitely help if you want to know any specific info about it? I've only been using this digital currency exchange as a wallet though as my country is not listed to be able to do an exchange.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

Postby riddy09 » 06 Apr 2019, 03:40

Coinbase is good for US residents because they can purchase it with their banks or cards as well as they can trade with their cryptos listed. It's not good though for microtransactions because I think they still have high fees.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby tusziget » 06 Apr 2019, 04:36

Coinbase is a reliable, trusted wallet.However, there are some country restrictions there, and recently they have changed their rules, and you must have verified account to send or receive cryptocurrencies.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Apr 2019, 06:40

It is a crypto currency wallets for storing, buying and selling of different coins, it is very reliable but if you are not from US you will only be able to send and receive only

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby riddy09 » 07 Apr 2019, 02:25

tusziget wrote:Coinbase is a reliable, trusted wallet.However, there are some country restrictions there, and recently they have changed their rules, and you must have verified account to send or receive cryptocurrencies.

The one I know verification is the email. Do they now make it obligatory to verify with ID's or documents to link it in your account or just the US residents?

riddy09

Postby tusziget » 07 Apr 2019, 03:09

I know that in order to receive or send cryptocurrencies from your Coinbase account you have to verify your account with documents.Not just US residents, every member has to do it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby cmoneyspinner » 07 Apr 2019, 03:54

I'm kind of frustrated with Coinbase because they keep insisting that I verify myself every time I sign in. So I deleted my account. I'll have to figure out another way to convert my cryptocurrency to fiat currency.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 299

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Apr 2019, 06:46

I also had the same challenge but since I don't use the wallet often and often, I don't get disturbed but there could be a section to disable such.

ahmedo24

Postby skysnap » 08 Apr 2019, 07:52

It's not that difficult to use coinbase. It's fairly 2FA login and just simple dashboard for some coins.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby Angie10 » 08 Apr 2019, 11:05

cmoneyspinner wrote:I'm kind of frustrated with Coinbase because they keep insisting that I verify myself every time I sign in. So I deleted my account. I'll have to figure out another way to convert my cryptocurrency to fiat currency.

Hmm ok... that would just never work for me! I came this close to ditching Paypal late last year because it would say my password was wrong each time I went to log in! So I basically had to change it EVERY SINGLE TIME I logged in. Interestingly, I've not had that problem since I changed it to something really rather snarky :lol:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby riddy09 » 09 Apr 2019, 03:35

tusziget wrote:I know that in order to receive or send cryptocurrencies from your Coinbase account you have to verify your account with documents.Not just US residents, every member has to do it.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't send documents for Coinbase just email verification and I'm able to send and receive coins from my experience from both Bitcoins and Bitcoin cash before. Is this new now? I haven't received any email notification about these changes.

riddy09

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Apr 2019, 06:00

I doubt if you can buy , sell nor transfer your coins to local bank cash on coinbase , if you are not US residents.

ahmedo24

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Apr 2019, 21:06

riddy09 wrote:I'm pretty sure that I didn't send documents for Coinbase just email verification and I'm able to send and receive coins from my experience from both Bitcoins and Bitcoin cash before. Is this new now? I haven't received any email notification about these changes.

It must be new. I tried just a couple of weeks ago. I suppose it's a security measure and for my protection. But all it did was annoy me. It's like I had a key and I unlocked the door. Then a message pops up asking me if I have a another key to open the door that I already opened. :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 299

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum