ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What is the most easy money you have found online?

Postby tusziget » 16 Apr 2019, 04:02

You have to work even for earning cryptos.When I used to claim from faucets sometimes it was very time consuming as the captcha was not accepted by the site, only after several trials.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2019, 07:49

It used to be easy with the forums and also some of the sites out there. But now a days it is going pretty tough overall.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 08:00

riddy09 wrote:They can only become an altcoin or crypto if they can be exchanged in a trading platform. If it is not, it's more like token and still can be exchange one way or another if they manage to put that script.

Yup, TUBE already in several trading platforms.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 465

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2019, 09:35

I am enjoying acadsoc because of the PayPal payment the students are less nicer than Bibo

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 888

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Apr 2019, 19:17

naxewp81 wrote:Well, I'm using the extension on Chrome and it works fine. The pay for my airtime took 3 days to show up on my 'Airtime' page. I'm not sure what videos you referred to - are they YouTube videos or the ones in the BitTube platform? We get paid/received coins for our viewing/browsing the internet - our AIRTIME - when we use the extension. We don't get paid per YouTube videos, unless of course if you watch vids on the BitTube platform, which I don't use and have less knowledge about.

By the way, we earn TUBEs (BitTube coins) from our airtime, not bitcoins. TUBE is a crypto like the others and can be exchange for BTC or fiat currency. I think it's important that we make that clear.

Thanks. Since you are clarifying let me ask because I'm sort of confused.

RE: The first part of your quote. I actually saw 2 Chrome extensions. The first one I installed kept giving the Error messages. But, knowing me, I probably screwed something up! Nevertheless, I uninstalled it.

The other extension is a Bittube Redirector. I read something about that one saying you could watch YouTube videos and still earn so I installed it. It looks like it works. However, I'm still not sure. But I did see something about “airtime”.

Which brings me to the second part of your quote.
Since you mentioned "airtime" then I think you and I are using the same Chrome extension.

What extension are you using?
Because if we are using 2 different extensions then we will probably get 2 different results.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 230

Postby MysticMoons » 16 Apr 2019, 19:45

tusziget wrote:You have to work even for earning cryptos.When I used to claim from faucets sometimes it was very time consuming as the captcha was not accepted by the site, only after several trials.

Well the site where I earn crypto to just watch youtube. There is no captcha. You just watch , surf the net and earn. It is that easy.

--- 16 Apr 2019, 19:47 ---

fergus1234 wrote:acadsoc

Ok if the students are nice, I might have to join this site!
acadsoc sounds very good. :D

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Apr 2019, 02:48

Bibo students are actually nicer but I am patient and the pay is what matter.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 888

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 03:02

cmoneyspinner wrote:Thanks. Since you are clarifying let me ask because I'm sort of confused.

RE: The first part of your quote. I actually saw 2 Chrome extensions. The first one I installed kept giving the Error messages. But, knowing me, I probably screwed something up! Nevertheless, I uninstalled it. The other extension is a Bittube Redirector. I read something about that one saying you could watch YouTube videos and still earn so I installed it. It looks like it works. However, I'm still not sure. But I did see something about “airtime”.

Which brings me to the second part of your quote.
Since you mentioned "airtime" then I think you and I are using the same Chrome extension.

What extension are you using?
Because if we are using 2 different extensions then we will probably get 2 different results.

So, there are two extensions it seems. I'm using the BitTube Chrome extension that I downloaded from bittubeapp.com.

I didn't know about Bittube Redirector until you mentioned it. I see that this program is available from Chrome Web Store. Do read this up:
https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/weekly-upd ... 6179e795b8

There's a reminder there about Bittube Redirector - "Note: if you currently have the BitTube Redirector extension installed, it is recommended to disable it to avoid conflicts." So both extensions pay our Airtime, we only just need one of them. Since Redirector works for you, you should keep using it.

naxewp81

Postby junrose123 » 17 Apr 2019, 06:13

Working on faucets can be really tiring that is why sometimes I having some rest whenever I feel tired.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 580

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 07:38

junrose123 wrote:Working on faucets can be really tiring that is why sometimes I having some rest whenever I feel tired.

I always remind myself that faucets are slow and small so I shouldn't force myself stressing about my earnings from them.

naxewp81

Postby katkat » 17 Apr 2019, 08:00

naxewp81 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I can't think of easy one. All that I am doing is kinda hard. I just hope I can see one that I can really say easy money online.

Well, TwitchFollows is easy for me and fun too. :D

I agree. Twitchfollows ia the easiest now. Just a few clicks and you can have less than a dollar a day. That's why I am being patient on this one.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,059

Postby JASPREET » 17 Apr 2019, 08:53

katkat wrote:
naxewp81 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I can't think of easy one. All that I am doing is kinda hard. I just hope I can see one that I can really say easy money online.

Well, TwitchFollows is easy for me and fun too. :D

I agree. Twitchfollows ia the easiest now. Just a few clicks and you can have less than a dollar a day. That's why I am being patient on this one.

Earning a dollar from twitch seems impossible because there are not that many offers and lesser offers will make it difficult.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Apr 2019, 21:17

fergus1234 wrote:Bibo students are actually nicer but I am patient and the pay is what matter.

I want nice students. If they are not nice. I will become a mean teacher! just kidding. I might try my hand at teaching this year.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

Postby jackchun » Yesterday, 05:59

I find bitcoin game progressive earnings site earn me best, how about you?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,024

Postby MysticMoons » Yesterday, 07:26

jackchun wrote:I find bitcoin game progressive earnings site earn me best, how about you?

That sounds good and fun. The most easy one I do is just watching youtube. It is something I do everyday, but now I get paid for it. It's not a lot. but I have made some dollars in a short time. I will just let the money grow daily then cash out later.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum