ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Afrisight

Postby augusta » 21 Mar 2019, 04:23

Afrisight that's a new one I haven't really heard about it maybe I didn't ]need to bother since it a survey site. Surveys don't work with my country,so no need stressing myself over this because I know it wouldn't work.

augusta

ForumCoin: 423

Postby grecy0905 » 24 Mar 2019, 12:10

What i saw is the statement that you will take part in a surveys to help the brands and NGOs take well founded decisions in Africa. So the name Af in the Afrisight is from the country Africa. From the statement, your voice is a big help to the country. It is interesting.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 247

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Mar 2019, 18:22

I haven't checked the site yet since I created an account I don't know whether its still paying or not.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 145

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum