*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Humanatics Sign Up

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Mar 2019, 05:57

I never heard that there was any fee for signing up and Paypal verification by any site especially by a reputed site like Humanatics.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby grecy0905 » 17 Mar 2019, 08:25

I understand the frustration during that time and to doubt if Humanatic is real is not really wrong but you should have waited and have patience, just as you said.I just hope everything is doing good now . I am earning $100 usd as a part time job on Humanatic and it is legit though it has lots of problem occuring now.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby cinderella » 17 Mar 2019, 09:41

amitkokiladitya wrote:I never heard that there was any fee for signing up and Paypal verification by any site especially by a reputed site like Humanatics.

She was probably referring to the PayPal verification process which requires a small amount taken from the credit card. But this amount will be credited to our PayPal balance. Humanatic is not asking for any fee when joining.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby verity » 17 Mar 2019, 10:07

fergus1234 wrote:
MABEL wrote:I tried signing up with Humanatics. They have this verification process with PayPal to check if one is real. What is hurting now, I was already charged P100 from my Credit card by PayPal for verification. When I tried logging in to Humanatics still it says my PayPal is not yet verified. But I already received a confirmatory email plus the fact that my credit card notified already that PayPal has charged from my card. Question, is Humanatics still for real?

Your account is newly verified so many companies wont recognize it as verified right away. You should have waited for few days. Yes Humanatic is for real. It has been paying me for a decade.

Wow really? Decade :o im surprised humanatic exist that long i thought humanatic is a new company.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Mar 2019, 12:35

amitkokiladitya wrote:I never heard that there was any fee for signing up and Paypal verification by any site especially by a reputed site like Humanatics.
Its not humanatic who charged her, Its Paypal. Humanatic doesnt charge people.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Mar 2019, 13:28

I hope PayPal can issue a refund to her as it's a big amount

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Mar 2019, 15:08

There's nothing wrong. Even if it was verified, am sure it was but fully verified and you'll have to complete the process. Humanatucs is real.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Mar 2019, 15:14

Venezuela is starting to have electricity again so people should register before the Venezuelans are back.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:34

Did they accepted new members during this time?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Mar 2019, 15:54

Vehlijanta wrote:Did they accepted new members during this time?

They are accepting new because they have member shortage due to Venezuelans having no electricity. They might close the registrations again once all Venezuelans are back.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MABEL » 17 Mar 2019, 17:38

SUPERSINGH wrote:That's weird, why would PayPal charge you for that, I tried a few times to join but they never charged

Well, I was charged by PayPal for verification. I will wait until PayPal replenish it. And will see if humanatics will accept me.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby cinderella » 18 Mar 2019, 01:06

MABEL wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:That's weird, why would PayPal charge you for that, I tried a few times to join but they never charged

Well, I was charged by PayPal for verification. I will wait until PayPal replenish it. And will see if humanatics will accept me.

Were you able to supply the needed information (PayPal Code)? Your verification will only be completed once you entered the code to PayPal.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 03:35

@MABEL I see, I think Paypal will return your Php100 after everything goes okay. It is really good to have a Paypal verified.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Netherrealmer » 18 Mar 2019, 09:25

Yes even if humanatic rejects you, The verified Paypal can be used for 100's of sites.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MABEL » 19 Mar 2019, 12:22

fergus1234 wrote:
MABEL wrote:I tried signing up with Humanatics. They have this verification process with PayPal to check if one is real. What is hurting now, I was already charged P100 from my Credit card by PayPal for verification. When I tried logging in to Humanatics still it says my PayPal is not yet verified. But I already received a confirmatory email plus the fact that my credit card notified already that PayPal has charged from my card. Question, is Humanatics still for real?

Your account is newly verified so many companies wont recognize it as verified right away. You should have waited for few days. Yes Humanatic is for real. It has been paying me for a decade.

I think the fault in my side is I used my present address with my PayPal and when I checked my Credit Card address it is still in my city address which both are my addresses. PayPal sent me an email they will return the amount in few days time. And since I'm new in this kind process at least I'm learning. Thanks for all the point of views.

--- 19 Mar 2019, 20:26 ---

@cinderella
Yes I was able to supply my informations. But my address in my credit card is my city address while my PayPal is in my provincial address where I presently reside. PayPal promised to return the money in few days.

--- 19 Mar 2019, 20:29 ---

ruthmongare wrote:There's nothing wrong. Even if it was verified, am sure it was but fully verified and you'll have to complete the process. Humanatucs is real.

Yes, thanks. Maybe it's just I'm not lucky to get in right away. Thanks.

--- 19 Mar 2019, 20:32 ---

@grecy0905
Thanks for the upliftment. We'll, maybe I'm not that so lucky this time. But I will still try.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum