ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Twibba

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 06:02

Kei wrote:
grecy0905 wrote:This is very new to me and I don't have the knowledge about the new currency. Is there a number of words requirement before you able to submit the answers, as they do not have a distinct rate per answer?

There isn't a word count on answers. However, you are expected to give decent answers else they'll get deleted by the comment police if they add no value to the site.

Comment Police. Ha ha... That's quite interesting. I think I will visit the site and see it myself. That's quite a challenge.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 703

Postby katkat » 18 Mar 2019, 06:35

JASPREET wrote:
suny wrote:@Kei I would have joined the site gladly but Nigeria scares me. I would rather stay away. I wish you a great experience there.

That can be a reason but not all websites will be scam.

Yes not all sites are scam . If this will be paying through paypal then it can be safe I guess. I dont want to give my bank details. Zwerl is paying through bank through transferwise. I hope this site will do in paypal. I still can't find in their FAQ the payment method so I'm not doing any posting yet. But i do earn already visiting and logging in into the site.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 502

Postby Kei » 18 Mar 2019, 09:37

katkat wrote:
JASPREET wrote:
suny wrote:@Kei I would have joined the site gladly but Nigeria scares me. I would rather stay away. I wish you a great experience there.

That can be a reason but not all websites will be scam.

Yes not all sites are scam . If this will be paying through paypal then it can be safe I guess. I dont want to give my bank details. Zwerl is paying through bank through transferwise. I hope this site will do in paypal. I still can't find in their FAQ the payment method so I'm not doing any posting yet. But i do earn already visiting and logging in into the site.

You can find the information in the 'about us' option. yes they pay through paypal. Bank transfer is for Nigerian citizens.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby suny » 18 Mar 2019, 09:51

Yes not all sites are scam . If this will be paying through paypal then it can be safe I guess. I dont want to give my bank details. Zwerl is paying through bank through transferwise. I hope this site will do in paypal. I still can't find in their FAQ the payment method so I'm not doing any posting yet. But i do earn already visiting and logging in into the site.[/quote]

You can find the information in the 'about us' option. yes they pay through paypal. Bank transfer is for Nigerian citizens.[/quote]

I will certainly look at this site again as when it visited first time the QA looked decent but I was worried as the original country is not supported by PayPal. Maybe my info is old and they have it now.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 54

Postby Angie10 » 18 Mar 2019, 09:59

Kei wrote:
Angie10 wrote:I too can't help but be a bit wary. I hate to put it out there, but I just feel it'd be risky to mess with this site, given its location. For those who want to join it, I'd say just tread carefully. I'd personally want to see a bunch of POSITIVE reviews as well as proof of payment before I'd start to consider it.

I would love this site to keep working especially because of the location you so mentioned. As it is, it is already paying members and hasn't given anyone a reason to doubt it.

If it's paying people then it's worth giving a bash and I genuinely hope it work for those who're interested. For me personally, question and answer sites have never really worked because of the 'upvoting' system, unless this site's different. With the previous ones I joined, only a couple, your answer had to be the most popular in order to be in with a chance of getting paid. As you can imagine, they were very, very slow earners.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,298

Postby Kei » 18 Mar 2019, 10:20

Angie10 wrote:If it's paying people then it's worth giving a bash and I genuinely hope it work for those who're interested. For me personally, question and answer sites have never really worked because of the 'upvoting' system, unless this site's different. With the previous ones I joined, only a couple, your answer had to be the most popular in order to be in with a chance of getting paid. As you can imagine, they were very, very slow earners.

Although there is an upvote and downvote system, it is not a determinant of whether you will get paid or not on the site. It just encourages members to write more quality and also for the asker to be able to pick a good answer.

Kei

Postby katkat » 18 Mar 2019, 14:27

Kei wrote:
Angie10 wrote:If it's paying people then it's worth giving a bash and I genuinely hope it work for those who're interested. For me personally, question and answer sites have never really worked because of the 'upvoting' system, unless this site's different. With the previous ones I joined, only a couple, your answer had to be the most popular in order to be in with a chance of getting paid. As you can imagine, they were very, very slow earners.

Although there is an upvote and downvote system, it is not a determinant of whether you will get paid or not on the site. It just encourages members to write more quality and also for the asker to be able to pick a good answer.

I have tried to browse on the site about payment and I don't see if they are accepting paypal. Would you please refresh me if they are accepting paypal? If they will, then there's no problem for me.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 502

Postby kanchan18 » 18 Mar 2019, 15:04

Things are not going well for this kind of sites. can't understand the pointing system either.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 944

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Mar 2019, 15:38

Good to see that a few members are seriously trying the website and we can expect to see a few payment proofs sometime soon.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Mar 2019, 16:37

kanchan18 wrote:Things are not going well for this kind of sites. can't understand the pointing system either.

I felt that on the first day when I checked the review of the website.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 760

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Mar 2019, 17:14

I signed up for the site but I hate their paying rate. It means I'll have to answer 10 questions to earn 2 cents. The rate is so low.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 119

Postby Kei » 18 Mar 2019, 18:11

suny wrote:I will certainly look at this site again as when it visited first time the QA looked decent but I was worried as the original country is not supported by PayPal. Maybe my info is old and they have it now.

Nigeria is supported by PayPal. They just can't receive funds but they can freely send money to any PayPal supported County.

Kei

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 22:25

ruthmongare wrote:I signed up for the site but I hate their paying rate. It means I'll have to answer 10 questions to earn 2 cents. The rate is so low.

And those answer must be quality answer right? If the answer even it is not quality answer then I think it is just okay but that deal for quality answer ouch... Well, I will really try to see it myself.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 703

Postby tusziget » 19 Mar 2019, 03:43

The site seems to follow the same pointing system as another site used to do.However, that was a chat site, and this is QA site.I don't like their low rewarding system.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 732

Postby JASPREET » 19 Mar 2019, 04:26

They may increase the rewards after earning more revenue but that's just my opinion.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,369

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum