New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Twibba

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Apr 2019, 15:47

What do you mean by verified? What are we supposed to do to verify and does it involve uploading of Identification proofs?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Apr 2019, 15:53

SUPERSINGH wrote:What do you mean by verified? What are we supposed to do to verify and does it involve uploading of Identification proofs?

To be verified you need to have 50 approved answers, have over 10 approved questions, less than 30 answers deleted, and your account must be over 1 week old. It must have a photo, profile details, country of residence etc and the correct social media links. It means your answers won't go to moderation first but although their terms say it will only take 24-48 hours, I applied over a week ago and have heard nothing even though I have met their needs, so I don't know.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 184

Postby Kei » 15 Apr 2019, 21:05

I've also applied to be verified for weeks now and it is still pending. I don't know the reason because I've met all the criteria. I'm confused as to the reason. I'm going to take advantage of the forum to complain.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby katkat » 16 Apr 2019, 00:42

Tsheza wrote:Look who got verified yesterday!!! Me! :D Image

Congratulations how long have you been in the site? Hope you can share more the benefits of a verified member from your own experience.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 738

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:17

Does it mean your account must be verified before you can start making money from the site and how long does 4th e process takes?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby katkat » 16 Apr 2019, 03:42

You don't have to be verified to start earning. You can start right away, posting and comments will earn you corresponding amount. Just a simple logging in in the site will also give you credits. You can share also a premium link and that is one way of earning when it was clicked then you can have the earned credits.

katkat

Postby Kei » 16 Apr 2019, 05:28

katkat wrote:
Tsheza wrote:Look who got verified yesterday!!! Me! :D Image

Congratulations how long have you been in the site? Hope you can share more the benefits of a verified member from your own experience.

Congratulations on your verification. Mine is taking forever.
ahmedo24 wrote:Does it mean your account must be verified before you can start making money from the site and how long does 4th e process takes?

You don't have to be verified to start earning. I've not been verified and I've been paid twice. Verification just means that you posts don't have to go through the vigorous moderation before they are posted. It becomes instant.

Kei

Postby katkat » 16 Apr 2019, 06:44

@Kei does this mean that you have been paid by the maximum pay and the remaining will be carried over to the next month?

katkat

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Apr 2019, 06:56

katkat wrote:@Kei does this mean that you have been paid by the maximum pay and the remaining will be carried over to the next month?

It means your answers don't go to moderation first but I did ask whether we get paid for more than 5 answers and the moderator said we get paid for the first 5 and then if we choose to do more our account will be compensated in some way. I assume a lesser amount like we get here after the first 10 posts.

I also got verified yesterday :thumbup:

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 184

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2019, 07:51

I am wondering considering the nigeria has no paypal. How come the site is able to issue the paypal payments?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby JASPREET » 16 Apr 2019, 10:25

They may have used some alternatives to pay because Paypal was not available for bangladesh users and even then admin of FFu was able to send payments.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby katkat » 16 Apr 2019, 11:28

skysnap wrote:I am wondering considering the nigeria has no paypal. How come the site is able to issue the paypal payments?

Paypal payment is only for other nationals. They pay through bank to nigerian members.

katkat

Postby raaman » 16 Apr 2019, 11:54

katkat wrote:Paypal payment is only for other nationals.

So it may work, I think. With that in mind only, I joined the site. let me see.

raaman

ForumCoin: 735

Postby katkat » 17 Apr 2019, 05:15

raaman wrote:
katkat wrote:Paypal payment is only for other nationals.

So it may work, I think. With that in mind only, I joined the site. let me see.

There are lots who said that they were paid. I haven't reached the minumum yet but I am positive on this. There's no way that they will lie. I see this as a good site.

katkat

Postby Kei » 17 Apr 2019, 05:25

katkat wrote:@Kei does this mean that you have been paid by the maximum pay and the remaining will be carried over to the next month?

Yes. Your remaining balance will be carried over and you can continue from there.
skysnap wrote:I am wondering considering the nigeria has no paypal. How come the site is able to issue the paypal payments?

Nigeria can pay you through PayPal. PayPal has only restricted Nigerians from receiving funds. Shopping online, sending money etc is very possible for Nigerians through PayPal.

Kei

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum