ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Twibba

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Apr 2019, 13:44

With these calculations it looks like achievable to reach $10 inside a month and on parallel you will increase your knowledge.

It is easily achievable but what you need to know is you will probably only be credited for 5 answers a day and maybe one question. I made the mistake when I joined of doing many questions so although they were approved I didn't get paid for them. I could have saved some of them for the next day and got paid.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 27

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Apr 2019, 15:05

This proves that there is a limit to the number of paid questions or answers in a day or 24 hours. I will keep this in mind when I start posting.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby raaman » 12 Apr 2019, 15:14

Just joined and posted a question to give it a try. But could not find where to post the 'PayPal' detail.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,276

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 16:46

Probably you will submit your PayPal details when you want to seek for withdrawal from the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,916

Postby Kei » 13 Apr 2019, 05:40

raaman wrote:Just joined and posted a question to give it a try. But could not find where to post the 'PayPal' detail.

You can update that when it is time for withdrawal. At the end of the amount, that icon pops up and then you can fill in the necessary information to get paid.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 246

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2019, 06:27

I am trying to log in everyday to check if my question had been approved since it's been a week already but no confirmation yet.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 580

Postby raaman » 13 Apr 2019, 06:29

Kei wrote:You can update that when it is time for withdrawal. At the end of the amount, that icon pops up and then you can fill in the necessary information to get paid.

Thank you for the info. If it works as you said, I will feel happy about it.

raaman

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 06:47

The site is working great now though a little bit slow. My question has been approved and was also surprised my five answers was approved and credited in those five. I am hoping that the site will even more succeed.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,059

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Apr 2019, 13:47

junrose123 wrote:I am trying to log in everyday to check if my question had been approved since it's been a week already but no confirmation yet.

If it's been a a week it is highly unlikely you will ever see it. I ask a question most days and occasionally they will put it up but many of them I never see and they don't let you know what has happened to it.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 27

Postby raaman » 13 Apr 2019, 13:53

sprite1950 wrote:and they don't let you know what has happened to it.

I find many revenue sharing websites have this 'arrogant' attitude.

raaman

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Apr 2019, 15:49

katkat wrote:The site is working great now though a little bit slow. My question has been approved and was also surprised my five answers was approved and credited in those five. I am hoping that the site will even more succeed.

Wow, you are doing so well on the website, could be because I joined under you :lol:

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 16:45

SUPERSINGH wrote:
katkat wrote:The site is working great now though a little bit slow. My question has been approved and was also surprised my five answers was approved and credited in those five. I am hoping that the site will even more succeed.

Wow, you are doing so well on the website, could be because I joined under you :lol:

Well I appreciate that. And yes could be the cause you join under me. Kidding aside seems it is working now and we just have to learn how it works and then we will be used to it. I enjoy it though we won't be making much as there is a limit in maximum pay out. Hoping there will be an option for this. For the mean time I will stay and see. I am now less than a dollar for the threshold and hoping for a bigger payout too. Let's just enjoy while we can and not think of it as work.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,059

Postby Angie10 » 13 Apr 2019, 18:37

Are ALL answers rewarded or is it just the most popular answer per question? I'm still struggling to understand this model.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby Joseph83 » 13 Apr 2019, 18:43

Yea.. Am in TWIBBA was not paid last month but I hope to be paid this month .

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 156

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Apr 2019, 20:57

Does it mean you requested for payment and you were not paid or you didn't meet up with the minimum payout?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,916

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum