ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Twibba

Postby Alexandoy » 18 Aug 2019, 23:35

I checked the withdrawal list and 9 members were already paid. I hope that my withdrawal would also be paid.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 895

Postby sprite1950 » 19 Aug 2019, 06:25

Alexandoy wrote:I checked the withdrawal list and 9 members were already paid. I hope that my withdrawal would also be paid.

I am way down on the list so I think it will be a while before I get paid. I am less active on the site since it returned mainly because I busied myself on other sites while it was gone and do not want to lose them now.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 607

Postby A K Rao » 19 Aug 2019, 08:12

Just now having done few posts there I am cming here! There on that site they have promised to pay the dues to all the members who have been selected before 26th of this month before they will start payments for August 2019. That is a good news! Hope people will get paid soon and will be happy!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,501

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Aug 2019, 09:59

All those who have submitted withdrawals are surely anxious if they will receive the payout.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 895

Postby katkat » 19 Aug 2019, 11:26

Well I think that the site is trying their best now to give what is expected from them. If they can pay all then that means they can have more users to come. You know the good news here can easily be spread. So we just relax and try to be positive.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 379

Postby raaman » 19 Aug 2019, 13:57

Now, I am a verified user on Twibba. I received an email to this effect.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby katkat » 19 Aug 2019, 14:12

raaman wrote:Now, I am a verified user on Twibba. I received an email to this effect.

Congratulations. It is good to be a verified member because we can post or ask a question without passing the moderators. I am just hoping that things will be better. I didn't notice that it's 11 days more before end of the month. And I hoping that they can pay all that were left for payout.

katkat

Postby raaman » 19 Aug 2019, 14:16

katkat wrote:Congratulations. It is good to be a verified member because we can post or ask a question without passing the moderators. I am just hoping that things will be better.

Thank you. One or two days back, I posted this issue on their chat facility. I think the admin might have noticed this and today I received an email to that effect. I am happy that now I can ask questions too, since only verified users are given that privilage.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby A K Rao » 19 Aug 2019, 14:29

katkat wrote:...I am just hoping that things will be better. I didn't notice that it's 11 days more before end of the month. And I hoping that they can pay all that were left for payout....

That is what the site Admin has promised and as per his promise he should pay all the dues to the members by 26th of this month! Let us keep our fingers crossed and observe what will happen! I am quite hopeful as usual!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,501

Postby katkat » 19 Aug 2019, 22:09

Yeah, that's all we can do for now. After there will always be good days and bad days. Let's support them as I think they are trying to give their best.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 20 Aug 2019, 00:38

I've visited Twibba and answer two questions. Once I have enough free time I will challenge myself to give more time on the site.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 313

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Aug 2019, 04:58

I'm glad that the site is back again. I will start working on the site from today.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Aug 2019, 05:51

Alexandoy wrote:All those who have submitted withdrawals are surely anxious if they will receive the payout.

I'm not really anxious because I think they will pay. It does mean that July's payment will not be paid until the end of August so we will have missed a whole month but after that hopefully things should get back to normal.

sprite1950

Postby suny » 20 Aug 2019, 06:01

I am not finding the site interesting enough. The questions are too boring and feel like the members are asking the same question with various angles. I don't believe the site will much benefit with such question answers. I go and come back without doing much.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 660

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Aug 2019, 06:04

suny wrote:I am not finding the site interesting enough. The questions are too boring and feel like the members are asking the same question with various angles. I don't believe the site will much benefit with such question answers. I go and come back without doing much.

I agree with you and I am a bit annoyed this morning after just checking because I cashed out for 10000T but they have only paid me for 5000T. They obviously don't have the funds to payout the number of withdrawals in full. After their rather large fee there isn't much to show for it.

sprite1950

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum