*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Twibba

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Sep 2019, 21:50

The moment questions to be asked are not streamlined it makes it open for different questions to be asked either relevant or not.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Banner Ad

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Sep 2019, 05:32

ahmedo24 wrote:The moment questions to be asked are not streamlined it makes it open for different questions to be asked either relevant or not.

This is true but I know admin have said in the past that they want plenty of questions asked for people to answer which I can understand because if the questions stop coming in the site will fail. I do agree they could do with a bit of moderation sometimes.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Sep 2019, 06:16

Alexandoy wrote:Today I have noticed that silly questions are getting more and more. Who would be interested in the law of Newton or of the accuracy of the images of Jesus? Such silly questions are annoying.
Alexandoy wrote:It looks like some of the answers are not approved so maybe it is better to just post questions which is automatically approved.
:idea: :angel:

This is what annoys me the most as well. Why don't the moderators take some strict action again these defaulters.. This will help a lot to mainatain the integrity of the site

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby A K Rao » 20 Sep 2019, 07:34

In the morning I was not permitted to post any questions there as they want my account to be verified there and the site has conveyed the apologies for the inconvenience! I think again there is a problem with the site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Sep 2019, 07:50

A K Rao wrote:In the morning I was not permitted to post any questions there as they want my account to be verified there and the site has conveyed the apologies for the inconvenience! I think again there is a problem with the site!

You were restricted from posting questions while I was restricted from posting answers. Indeed the site is still experiencing technical problems.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Sep 2019, 07:51

Today I answered a post on homosexuality and one of the admin did not agree with me. He wrote out a post saying why and that's fine but when I replied my post disappeared and I am unable to make another reply. Wow .. I thought we were allowed to express opinions on this site even if others didn't agree with us.

sprite1950

Postby simplyfred » 20 Sep 2019, 23:04

sprite1950 wrote:Today I answered a post on homosexuality and one of the admin did not agree with me. He wrote out a post saying why and that's fine but when I replied my post disappeared and I am unable to make another reply. Wow .. I thought we were allowed to express opinions on this site even if others didn't agree with us.

How can we know if they are one of the admin there. I haven't seen any post or reaction from them. Who owns Twibba?

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Sep 2019, 23:59

sprite1950 wrote:Today I answered a post on homosexuality and one of the admin did not agree with me. He wrote out a post saying why and that's fine but when I replied my post disappeared and I am unable to make another reply. Wow .. I thought we were allowed to express opinions on this site even if others didn't agree with us.

That is the risk in posting answers because it has to pass moderation. For a writer it is frustrating when your post is deleted, not much for the missed earnings but for the feeling that you have written garbage.

Alexandoy

Postby katkat » 21 Sep 2019, 02:55

That is sad then. I know that if it's your answer it has substance. I wonder why they did it. Yes it's a forum and I expect that we can give all our opinions.
With some who can't post question and others who can't post answers as well, I am hoping that Twibba won't have problems again especially now that it's near the end of the month.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby tusziget » 21 Sep 2019, 04:27

I think everybody should have the right to post his opinion about a specific topic,and should be restricted only if he/she used inadequate language.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby sprite1950 » 21 Sep 2019, 06:35

simplyfred wrote:

How can we know if they are one of the admin there. I haven't seen any post or reaction from them. Who owns Twibba?

Fred I don't want to name him because they read our posts here but he is a known moderator there. You probably haven't seen his username yet but he does post there sometimes and you would recognise it if you saw it.

sprite1950

Postby Alexandoy » 21 Sep 2019, 07:32

tusziget wrote:I think everybody should have the right to post his opinion about a specific topic,and should be restricted only if he/she used inadequate language.

That is the idea of a forum that censorship or moderation is only for foul language but not the ideas unless the idea goes against racism or decency.

Alexandoy

Postby sprite1950 » 21 Sep 2019, 07:55

Alexandoy wrote:
tusziget wrote:I think everybody should have the right to post his opinion about a specific topic,and should be restricted only if he/she used inadequate language.

That is the idea of a forum that censorship or moderation is only for foul language but not the ideas unless the idea goes against racism or decency.

I am very liberal in my thinking and of the opinion we should live and let live so in no way was my comment inflammatory. I certainly would never swear.

sprite1950

Postby A K Rao » 21 Sep 2019, 08:12

I fully agree with you ! On the forum every one is permitted to express one's opinion as we all have right of freedom and we all are matured and adults here who can understand the intricacies of the life! Yes, answers with abusive and irritating language making others embarrassed may be deleted after giving a warning to such people who post them!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby sprite1950 » 21 Sep 2019, 08:35

A K Rao wrote:

I fully agree with you ! On the forum every one is permitted to express one's opinion as we all have right of freedom and we all are matured and adults here who can understand the intricacies of the life! Yes, answers with abusive and irritating language making others embarrassed may be deleted after giving a warning to such people who post them!

The strange thing was my reply didn't show as a deletion but when I tried to reply to his comment my answer disappeared and he seemed to put some kind of block on so I couldn't type it out again as the reply button didn't work.

sprite1950

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum