*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Twibba

Postby Kei » 16 Mar 2019, 09:36

Twibba is a question and answer site where you can be rewarded for your activities. It is a Nigerian site but it is open for members worldwide.

Members can be rewarded on twibba using its virtual currency called Tira.
T1= 0.9NGN / 1T= 0.002USD
these rates are not constant and can be subject to change at any time.

HOW TO EARN TIRA

Asking a new question - 29.7895
Answering a question - 25.9233
View of your question - 2.0236
Logging in - 1.4322
site visit - 1.0000
Comment appreciation - 20.0000

Minimum and maximum withdrawal is 5000 Tira every Last day of the month. Payments are processed 1st-10th of every month through PayPal or direct bank transfer for Nigerian users. You can check here for payment proof. viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24625

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Banner Ad

Re: Twibba

Postby JASPREET » 16 Mar 2019, 10:36

What do you mean by Answering a question- 29.7895?

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby katkat » 16 Mar 2019, 12:05

If the rates are not constant then they can also change to paying to non paying. That is a sad thing but will be checking on the site and see for myself if this can be of big help to add to my sites list of earning sites. Do you have a referral link on this? Would be glad to sign up under you if that can make you earn somehow.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby verity » 16 Mar 2019, 12:38

I would join these site after i see couples of payment proof for now i will wait

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby johnywalker » 16 Mar 2019, 12:41

I have never tried question and answering site, however, I am very much interested on joining a question and answering site. When I join a Q and A site, I will make sure it is reputed and has a lot of positive reviews online.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Kei » 16 Mar 2019, 13:16

katkat wrote:If the rates are not constant then they can also change to paying to non paying. That is a sad thing but will be checking on the site and see for myself if this can be of big help to add to my sites list of earning sites. Do you have a referral link on this? Would be glad to sign up under you if that can make you earn somehow.

Yes there's a referral link and I can earn 100tira when you sign up. I shall share the link with you.

Kei

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Mar 2019, 14:16

I am not really excited about this website and this can change after seeing a few payment proofs

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Mar 2019, 16:32

After answeree it's natural to stay less excited or least motivated about QA websites.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Angie10 » 16 Mar 2019, 17:13

I too can't help but be a bit wary. I hate to put it out there, but I just feel it'd be risky to mess with this site, given its location. For those who want to join it, I'd say just tread carefully. I'd personally want to see a bunch of POSITIVE reviews as well as proof of payment before I'd start to consider it.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Kei » 16 Mar 2019, 17:20

Angie10 wrote:I too can't help but be a bit wary. I hate to put it out there, but I just feel it'd be risky to mess with this site, given its location. For those who want to join it, I'd say just tread carefully. I'd personally want to see a bunch of POSITIVE reviews as well as proof of payment before I'd start to consider it.

I would love this site to keep working especially because of the location you so mentioned. As it is, it is already paying members and hasn't given anyone a reason to doubt it.

Kei

Postby simplyfred » 16 Mar 2019, 22:36

Quite like a Zwerl site imitation. Hopefully, they won't imitate Zwerl that goes to paying site to nonpaying.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Mar 2019, 22:38

katkat wrote:If the rates are not constant then they can also change to paying to non paying. That is a sad thing but will be checking on the site and see for myself if this can be of big help to add to my sites list of earning sites. Do you have a referral link on this? Would be glad to sign up under you if that can make you earn somehow.

That's also what's on my mind. What if you had earned so much and before you could cash out.... the site stopped paying?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Mar 2019, 02:05

Alexandoy wrote:That's also what's on my mind. What if you had earned so much and before you could cash out.... the site stopped paying?

Agreed. I've checked the site already and I'm unsure about their 'virtual Tira currency'. Not for me.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby Kei » 17 Mar 2019, 06:05

naxewp81 wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:That's also what's on my mind. What if you had earned so much and before you could cash out.... the site stopped paying?

Agreed. I've checked the site already and I'm unsure about their 'virtual Tira currency'. Not for me.

I cna understand the skepticism. It becomes harder to trust sites these days. Especially not after answeree.

Kei

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Mar 2019, 06:44

I have registered on this site but yet to be active cos I have somethings to finish up, I hope it last long cos it is paying for now.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum