*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Twibba

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Aug 2019, 14:25

I tried to log in the site but the circle never stopped moving. Can anyone tell me what is the latest scene with the site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby sprite1950 » 17 Aug 2019, 14:46

amitkokiladitya wrote:I tried to log in the site but the circle never stopped moving. Can anyone tell me what is the latest scene with the site.

It seems to work on and off. Sometimes I can't log in, sometimes it has the database connection error and sometimes it works fine,

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby suny » 17 Aug 2019, 15:55

I just logged into the site but did not face any problem in doing so. I am a verified user but the site is back to moderation rule (at least in my case)

NOTE- The earning is adding instantly now.

Last edited by suny on 17 Aug 2019, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby A K Rao » 17 Aug 2019, 16:19

amitkokiladitya wrote:I tried to log in the site but the circle never stopped moving. Can anyone tell me what is the latest scene with the site.

I have just logged in there and I am coming to inform you here that everything is working for me there and I claimed some Tiras through the spinning! Try your luck there! Wish you all the best!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby katkat » 17 Aug 2019, 18:46

The truth is, I can't still decide if I will be active on the site. I don't like the feeling that they can go away when it's time for payment, lol. I really like Q&A even with minimal earning but I don't like it when we are played or something like that. I do wish the site to be better.
This time I will wait a little more and won't give more of my time to the site.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby sprite1950 » 17 Aug 2019, 19:38

I am feeling exactly the same and it's not just the payment thing. I think the quality of the posts have gone downhill so I don't know if I am going to be spending much time there.

sprite1950

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Aug 2019, 23:49

sprite1950 wrote:I am feeling exactly the same and it's not just the payment thing. I think the quality of the posts have gone downhill so I don't know if I am going to be spending much time there.

That may be the reason why even the system is getting bored LOL.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby katkat » 18 Aug 2019, 03:08

I still visit the site and will participate once in a while if there is a good topic but think I will still wait for them to announce the "payment" thing. It is important that they clarify those things. And hope that they can moderate the post as well. Quality will always be an important part of any site.

katkat

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Aug 2019, 04:02

sprite1950 wrote:

It seems to work on and off. Sometimes I can't log in, sometimes it has the database connection error and sometimes it works fine,

Is that so? Maybe this is the reason why it is working fine for only a few. I will check again tomorrow. Is teher any new update on the site?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby katkat » 18 Aug 2019, 04:39

I visited the site and there is a payment update.
They said the all pre-maintenance withdrawals will be paid out in a few days and this will be before the current month payout. Payout list will be published soon.

They also mentioned that their site is fully propagated in their new servers and they guarantee 99.99% uptime and enhance page load speed.

I wish we can all be satisfied with this in the coming days . Let's see what's in store for us all. Best of luck for us all users and so with the site as well.

katkat

Postby chicnthin » 18 Aug 2019, 11:51

I'm able to log in but haven't posted anything yet but
I'm happy that the problems are all sorting out now. I wish the best for the site.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby raaman » 18 Aug 2019, 14:55

I joined the site in April and still my verification request is pending. I asked them the reason for the same through their online 'chat' facility. So far no reply.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,985

Postby sprite1950 » 18 Aug 2019, 15:20

The quality of the answers has really gone downhill and I'm finding it hard to pick out questions I can answer properly. There was a questions asking us whether we had ever used an app to earn money and one guy just answered "Nope" .. I thought one liners were bad enough but one word! :crazy:

Last edited by sprite1950 on 18 Aug 2019, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
sprite1950

Postby katkat » 18 Aug 2019, 15:29

The truth is only few people I can see that can post or reply with sense and within the context. That made it difficult for me to participate at the moment. Sometimes we can't post/reply just for the sake of earning. Still trying to absorb what's happening. I don't know why I still have this feeling of hesitation. I still visit the site and see where it is heading.

katkat

Postby A K Rao » 18 Aug 2019, 18:13

katkat wrote:The truth is only few people I can see that can post or reply with sense and within the context. That made it difficult for me to participate at the moment. Sometimes we can't post/reply just for the sake of earning. Still trying to absorb what's happening. I don't know why I still have this feeling of hesitation. I still visit the site and see where it is heading.

If everybody start thinking like this then the quality of the site will automatically fall down! Let us keep on posting some sensible questions and answer some questions of our liking , in small numbers so that the things will keep on moving on the site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum