ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWheel Paying Anymore?

Postby Angie10 » 04 Apr 2019, 14:06

raaman wrote:
augusta wrote:good gpt will come on board with very good pay too.

Very good pay? In which world are you in? Are you dreaming?

Hehehe @raaman that's a bit harsh! Remember, it's all relative. $10 per hour may be a pittance to someone in say the UK but for someone else in another part of the world, it could be a huge amount.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby Alexandoy » 05 Apr 2019, 03:36

skysnap wrote:I think kenbrace will now appear like 6 month or so cycle. He does seem inactive most of the time. So not worth it.

There seems to be an exodus of members because the admin is missing.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 828

Postby tusziget » 05 Apr 2019, 04:09

It seems that the situation of the Postloop and TFW is similar, both sites seem to be in a passive state and members have no clue at all, what is going on.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby Alexandoy » 05 Apr 2019, 06:46

Has anyone been checking on Forum Wheel? I got news that the site is down.

Alexandoy

Postby skysnap » 05 Apr 2019, 10:29

I don't think 10$ or even pound is much anymore. We are in 2019. Not even 10$ is much in asia. Most of the people here fill the fuel for 10$. So definitely not I'd say a big amount though.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby Alexandoy » 09 Apr 2019, 09:56

Oh, oh, Forum Wheel is out of the loop now. It wouldn't show the webpage anymore and there's a note from GoDaddy that the domain name is parked there. Is that because Forum Wheel was amiss in paying the domain name rental?

Alexandoy

Postby Angie10 » 09 Apr 2019, 10:23

Wow, it does appear TFW has folded! I just tried to search for it and it doesn't come up. It's frustrating that they never said a word to its members.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby skysnap » 10 Apr 2019, 07:58

Yes the site is not accessible. But that happened before too when Ken was not paying. I'd say it is folder when the domain becomes available to buy. That would be called end of TFW.

skysnap

Postby Ash » 10 Apr 2019, 11:27

The domain is registered until 2020 so it might be a different issue. Although, with all the payment issues, it's probably a hosting related issue. Maybe Ken just didn't bother to renew it.

Ash

ForumCoin: 345

Postby Alexandoy » 11 Apr 2019, 00:28

kingcool52 wrote:The domain is registered until 2020 so it might be a different issue. Although, with all the payment issues, it's probably a hosting related issue. Maybe Ken just didn't bother to renew it.

If the domain is paid until 2020 when why is it parked in GoDaddy?

Alexandoy

Postby nakitakona » 11 Apr 2019, 00:52

What a geat site is TFW! Most of us are missing that site. It's still up but its payment feature has been stopped. I have noticed only one active site is there, but it doesn't pay its subscribers.

There's no notice from the admin on its status. I am afraid it will just close shop naturally when the admin won't renew its paid domain.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 612

Postby Alexandoy » 11 Apr 2019, 07:16

nakitakona wrote:What a geat site is TFW! Most of us are missing that site. It's still up but its payment feature has been stopped. I have noticed only one active site is there, but it doesn't pay its subscribers.

There's no notice from the admin on its status. I am afraid it will just close shop naturally when the admin won't renew its paid domain.

It's virtually closed now because the site is down that I think the domain needs to renew the registration.

Alexandoy

Postby suny » 11 Apr 2019, 07:21

I would miss it in case it's gone for ever. I have earned a lot of money from this site although I joined only a few select forums. I know Ken wouldn't have closed it without any solid reason. He is a nice and reasonable guy.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 486

Postby skysnap » 11 Apr 2019, 07:23

I'd miss it for sure too. Because it paid out pretty well for me and also managed to get me financially support in some odd months. I'd say thanks to kenbrace for all the work he did and the forums which hosted there. It's been a good journey.

skysnap

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Apr 2019, 01:58

skysnap wrote:I'd miss it for sure too. Because it paid out pretty well for me and also managed to get me financially support in some odd months. I'd say thanks to kenbrace for all the work he did and the forums which hosted there. It's been a good journey.

Same here, I also thank Ken Brace for bringing up Forum Wheel to give us the opportunity to earn. I think I am the member with the most number of posts and for the longest time maybe.

--- 12 Apr 2019, 10:06 ---

I just got the news that Ken has a message for everyone - all payments will be processed by April 20th. Isn't that good news? But there's a note before that sentence - I just posted a thread about selling The Forum Wheel.

Alexandoy

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum