New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWheel Paying Anymore?

Postby Ash » 26 Mar 2019, 13:19

My balance is currently negative at the moment because I added my forum a while back. Unfortunately, doesn't look like I'll ever earn enough to get back to a normal amount lol :lol:

Ash

ForumCoin: 376

Postby Jordan » 27 Mar 2019, 00:50

Shame to see all these sites like this just go down the drain like that.
I believe forums in general just don't seem to be active enough anymore to warrant having sites like Postloop and TheForumWheel to be a viable business.

Jordan

ForumCoin: 366

Postby skysnap » 27 Mar 2019, 07:34

Another issue is that there are some of the people with multiple accounts over there and they are kind of posting one liners and keeping the sites down. Which is bad for the forumwheel and postloop.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby Jordan » 31 Mar 2019, 02:21

skysnap wrote:Another issue is that there are some of the people with multiple accounts over there and they are kind of posting one liners and keeping the sites down. Which is bad for the forumwheel and postloop.

Which was nice when Ryan owned Postloop. He was very strict on quality of content from the writers. No website owner wants to pay for that kind of stuff.

Jordan

ForumCoin: 366

Postby augusta » 31 Mar 2019, 06:26

Forums are no longer viable so exchange of traffic is beginning to be very limited. I just hope that good gpt will come on board with very good pay too.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby skysnap » 31 Mar 2019, 08:23

Just so you know KenBrace is back and he did pay me. I got the payment. I have no intention of more payout but I have pending points not sure if I should redeem or leave it.

skysnap

Postby raaman » 02 Apr 2019, 12:32

augusta wrote:good gpt will come on board with very good pay too.

Very good pay? In which world are you in? Are you dreaming?

raaman

ForumCoin: 735

Postby sofs » 02 Apr 2019, 13:03

skysnap wrote:Just so you know KenBrace is back and he did pay me. I got the payment. I have no intention of more payout but I have pending points not sure if I should redeem or leave it.

Wow! finally that is some good news we could use for the day. Hope the others will also get paid. Why would you not claim your other points?

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby suny » 02 Apr 2019, 13:58

sofs wrote:
skysnap wrote:Just so you know KenBrace is back and he did pay me. I got the payment. I have no intention of more payout but I have pending points not sure if I should redeem or leave it.

Wow! finally that is some good news we could use for the day. Hope the others will also get paid. Why would you not claim your other points?

Maybe the admin is back but there is no forum for me. All forums available are games related which simply go over my head so nothing for me.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 292

Postby Alexandoy » 02 Apr 2019, 23:31

I'm still in wait for the $24 that I withdrew in March 4.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,285

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Apr 2019, 06:53

I hope they pay, because if site can be in active for the long and there is no response I doubt paying.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby skysnap » 03 Apr 2019, 08:02

sofs wrote:

I am guessing the admin is only back because he sees some forums active and have to pay members. I am assuming he will back in cave once the backlog is clear.

skysnap

Postby JASPREET » 03 Apr 2019, 08:58

I like to see more good reviews about this website and will join

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby Alexandoy » 03 Apr 2019, 11:33

JASPREET wrote:I like to see more good reviews about this website and will join

So far the reviews are all negative for the moment because of the unpaid withdrawals.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,285

Postby skysnap » 04 Apr 2019, 08:56

I think kenbrace will now appear like 6 month or so cycle. He does seem inactive most of the time. So not worth it.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum