New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWheel Paying Anymore?

Postby skysnap » 13 Apr 2019, 14:39

Alexandoy wrote:Same here, I also thank Ken Brace for bringing up Forum Wheel to give us the opportunity to earn. I think I am the member with the most number of posts and for the longest time maybe.

Yes you and sunny must be the oldest member there. I just joined it in 2017 and it helped a lot financially. I appreciate that whether they survive or get closed. I appreciate their work.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Apr 2019, 00:25

I have more than 12,000 posts in Forum Wheel. It's really sad if it will close shop just like that. By the way, the owner is selling the site and those interested can check on the post of Ken Brace in the support boards.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,285

Postby suny » 14 Apr 2019, 03:19

Alexandoy wrote:I have more than 12,000 posts in Forum Wheel. It's really sad if it will close shop just like that. By the way, the owner is selling the site and those interested can check on the post of Ken Brace in the support boards.

I really feel bad for members like you that post good quality posts on every forum sites including TFW. I know you are on the top of the list with ranking, number of posts and earning there. I hope it comes back soon.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 292

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Apr 2019, 06:21

It is one of those things one will face working online, sometimes the challenges are inevitable for the forum owner and users.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby skysnap » 14 Apr 2019, 10:03

Alexandoy wrote:I have more than 12,000 posts in Forum Wheel. It's really sad if it will close shop just like that. By the way, the owner is selling the site and those interested can check on the post of Ken Brace in the support boards.

I only have like 3K posts there. Not a lot I know because I didn't joined new forums. I wonder if the ionicware purchases the site that would make them even more profitable.

skysnap

Postby Ash » 14 Apr 2019, 13:45

Oh wow, the site is back up. When did it come back online? And are there any decent forums yet or is it still like before where there was a lack of forums on there?

Ash

ForumCoin: 376

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Apr 2019, 21:41

kingcool52 wrote:Oh wow, the site is back up. When did it come back online? And are there any decent forums yet or is it still like before where there was a lack of forums on there?

It was back a few days ago and the forums are still the same in the list. Maybe if the site will be handed to the new owner then it might see better days ahead.

Alexandoy

Postby skysnap » 15 Apr 2019, 07:17

If he plans on selling it means he is tired of the model. And it seems like despite having blogs over there he seems to move on to another projects. I guess then in such case we have to hope that ionic ware purchases it.

skysnap

Postby Alexandoy » 15 Apr 2019, 22:13

skysnap wrote:If he plans on selling it means he is tired of the model. And it seems like despite having blogs over there he seems to move on to another projects. I guess then in such case we have to hope that ionic ware purchases it.

Ionicware was a good company that looks after the members of the forum as partners. I'm sure the site will make progress if it is handled by Ionicware.

Alexandoy

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2019, 07:47

Yes ionicware is only suffering from the ratings vs the forum issue. Some forum owners give poor ratings and that slashes many good members down and they don't get members to post that way.

skysnap

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Apr 2019, 20:52

I am not really in support of forum owner rating posters because sometimes the rating is not justified.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Apr 2019, 05:38

ahmedo24 wrote:I am not really in support of forum owner rating posters because sometimes the rating is not justified.

The rating is really a big issue so I guess forum owners should be aware of this that they should somehow be considerate.

Alexandoy

Postby skysnap » 19 Apr 2019, 08:00

Yeah many forum owners want 500 word articles for answers and then they will pass on few cents. So kind of bad deal there.

skysnap

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Apr 2019, 19:41

Am really wondering what's happened with post loop and forum wheel. They're starting to have a bad reputation all over sudden.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Postby Joseph83 » 26 Apr 2019, 20:49

Is quite disheartening that forum owners will not inform people about plans to close or the reason behind delay in payment. They will allow people to be bordered by questions and doubt about their payment.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 503

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum