ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Into Regular Blogging these days

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2019, 09:33

tusziget wrote:I know it.Every newbie blogger should be aware about it that there will be financial reward after a long long time of hard work.

Indeed in my case even youtube videos don't get more than 14K subscribers in 5 years. I have however got views on some videos which do earn every now and then.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,464

Postby tusziget » 17 Apr 2019, 04:32

Congrats to your achievements in vlogging.I think 14K subscribers is an impressive number.Many vloggers have to work for years as well to get thousands of subscribers to their videos.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 189

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Apr 2019, 07:14

tusziget wrote:Congrats to your achievements in vlogging.I think 14K subscribers is an impressive number.Many vloggers have to work for years as well to get thousands of subscribers to their videos.

You are right with the 14K subscribers that is big deal to have it in such a short time. My Youtube channel still has to reach 1,000 subscribers.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 983

Postby skysnap » 18 Apr 2019, 07:19

But it took 5 years to reach those 14K. So I won't call it much achievements. It is more or less side gig so far. I hope that some day it can replace my monthly earning.

skysnap

Postby tusziget » 19 Apr 2019, 03:32

I know vloggers who are into this type of business for years and they grow the number of subscribers in time. There is a huge competition in the vloggers world and success comes in time.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 20 Apr 2019, 07:19

Indeed a lot of competition for vloggers. And the issue is often having the content that can properly convert. I know for sure that it can be pretty hard to have conversion on youtube for views and retention of the views.

skysnap

Postby tusziget » 21 Apr 2019, 04:04

I know vloggers who have worked for more than 10 years and now they reach million views in just couple of days.The truth is they manage to attract people's interest with their videos.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 21 Apr 2019, 07:20

I think also they have something interesting. For example I follow one channel named millierupert. Which shows the huskies in the house and the kids. So they kind of cashing in on having those pets logged everyday.

skysnap

Postby tusziget » 26 Apr 2019, 03:23

Yep, people like to watch reality shows.Actually I do too :). Some people have a very interesting life and they are not shy about putting it on videos which brings great earnings to them.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 27 Apr 2019, 07:53

It can be fun though. A lot of channels on food and the content specific to DIY is definitely in demand. Especially the DIY category needs a lot of content and less fluff.

skysnap

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum