New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Into Regular Blogging these days

Postby ptrikha21 » 13 Mar 2019, 08:20

There was a time some 10 years back, when I regularly used to blog on blogspot(Google). They were simple blogs, and not daily but weekly or so.
I had been away from blogging for some time. Yet now I am back into it.
Sometimes, I share my work here or elsewhere and on general topics otherwise.
It feels good, and hopefully I can build up an audience.
I am doing so using Wordpress now.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 640

Re: Into Regular Blogging these days

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 08:29

ptrikha21 wrote:I am doing so using Wordpress now.

Are you doing it on free or paid WordPress theme. I am sure you have decided about a domain for your blogging site! All the best.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 171

Postby skysnap » 13 Mar 2019, 08:33

I am currently forcing myself to write the articles. And also learning to spend the time to build new keywords and titles too. But it does not come that easy. And in fact it can be pretty difficult to blog these days because I don't see money that quickly.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 447

Postby johnywalker » 13 Mar 2019, 12:40

My only experience with writing online is publishing on article sites and forums. I have recently created a site with a purpose of developing it into an online store. I have created a blog on subdomain. I might start blogging soon.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby ptrikha21 » 13 Mar 2019, 17:00

suny wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:I am doing so using Wordpress now.

Are you doing it on free or paid WordPress theme. I am sure you have decided about a domain for your blogging site! All the best.

So far it is on Free Wordpress. Let me first get into some higher earnings curve and then would buy on Wordpress.

--- 13 Mar 2019, 22:32 ---

skysnap wrote:I am currently forcing myself to write the articles. And also learning to spend the time to build new keywords and titles too. But it does not come that easy. And in fact it can be pretty difficult to blog these days because I don't see money that quickly.

I have seen you writing a lot many articles here. I too do that but of late, there has been a time crunch, and a bit lacking of new ideas too.

--- 13 Mar 2019, 22:33 ---

johnywalker wrote:My only experience with writing online is publishing on article sites and forums. I have recently created a site with a purpose of developing it into an online store. I have created a blog on subdomain. I might start blogging soon.

Best of luck in your endeavors!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 640

Postby jobless dude » 13 Mar 2019, 17:31

If you are planning to earn from blogging, then start with a custom domain and link it with blogspot. You only need less than $5 to do that. After gaining enough visitors export to Wordpress with a plugin.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 85

Postby cinderella » 13 Mar 2019, 21:07

My blog is a few months old and though I can see some improvement in terms of traffic, I can say that I am going on a very slow pace. The main reason is the fact that I could not devote ample time to do what is needed. I wish you good luck with your blogging. If you could start with your own domain, you have to start it now. Personally, I used the amount I earn from my other online activities.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 420

Postby augusta » 14 Mar 2019, 03:59

I have a blog that I share my opinions and thoughts on issues with my readers. It can be very rewarding if one can also add a means of making to it. So yes blogging is another good avenue of making money online.

augusta

ForumCoin: 271

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Mar 2019, 04:14

@ptrikha21 - Well since you are already and experienced blogger and you are using Wordpress you should have no problem getting back into the swing of things. All the best! :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 14 Mar 2019, 04:25

You can have success with your blog if you will manage to drive a bigger amount of traffic to it.Quality of the content is important, but promoting your blog as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby arunima » 14 Mar 2019, 05:49

I wish you all the best for your blog.
Well I am also having a personal blog on blogspot. I have not been active there for quite some time or in fact a long time due to time crunch, lots of distraction and also some low motivation. I have not taken it into any direction of monetizing or anything. It is a persona journal.
Your return back to your blog after a long gap definitely is inspiring. I hope I get my motivation back very soon. :thumbup:

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby sofs » 14 Mar 2019, 16:44

MY blogs are dying, I haven't done much there after I closed down my website. I am lagging behind in inspiration and motivation to do more there. Got to get back there soon.
Glad that you posted about your blog here.it will motivate us to work harder on our blogs . We need these reminders from time to time.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Mar 2019, 19:08

ptrikha21 wrote:There was a time some 10 years back, when I regularly used to blog on blogspot(Google). They were simple blogs, and not daily but weekly or so.
I had been away from blogging for some time. Yet now I am back into it.
Sometimes, I share my work here or elsewhere and on general topics otherwise.
It feels good, and hopefully I can build up an audience.
I am doing so using Wordpress now.

That's so good for you. I would also love to start a blog. I have so many blogs that I have written but have not posted anywhere.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 55

Postby augusta » 15 Mar 2019, 03:18

It good to own a blog now and maybe on s niche that it isn't saturated to be able to drive traffic with ease. There are so many ad networks now that one can easily used.

augusta

ForumCoin: 271

Postby tusziget » 15 Mar 2019, 05:22

Some ad networks that are paying well, have some higher expectations.They require high quality traffic from Tier1 countries which is not that easy to achieve.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,052

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum