ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Would You like a career in Mukbanging?

Postby fergus1234 » 21 Mar 2019, 15:16

I found this tutorial for aspiring mukbangers:

This lady explains how she gets paid

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 253

Postby riddy09 » 31 Mar 2019, 12:52

I'm not fan of mukbang. Although, I watched a lot of videos related to fast food reviews like feeling proud. So overall, I don't think I will be interested at eating videos.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby Angie10 » 31 Mar 2019, 14:31

naxewp81 wrote:Not for me I'm afraid. But some of the Mukbanging channels are interesting, especially when they do quality food reviews. The problem is watching this kind of channels makes me hungry right away :D On the other hand, food bingeing is a bit of a turnoff.

I absolutely hate watching those tv shows where people have to eat a hideous amount of food to win money. There's a few American ones and I can never bring myself to watch them. They actually make me feel a bit sick.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,607

Postby fergus1234 » 04 May 2019, 15:12

Live mukbangs is also becoming a trend on twitch and Youtube. I think this woman should not be pursuing Mukbanging.... she needs to pursue fitness for her own sake.

I am not sure if the money she earns can pay hospital bills.

fergus1234

Postby A K Rao » 06 May 2019, 16:26

Looks like a funny and interesting site...where people are eating food to show others how they do it! The best part is that these people are making money while having fun with the food! :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 3,197

Postby ruthmongare » 08 May 2019, 20:45

No not at all. Anything to do with online as my career its a no. Am a scientist and I major I that, online is just part time.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby riddy09 » 08 May 2019, 23:11

ruthmongare wrote:No not at all. Anything to do with online as my career its a no. Am a scientist and I major I that, online is just part time.

There are online jobs now with the freelancing sites. But with youtubing or mukbanging can earn better than the regular jobs that's why many people think it's great idea. But the video example above mukbanging, I've felt turned off to watch the video at all.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby Lushh » 09 May 2019, 01:13

No, I'm not interested in this type of career. To eat and carry on like this is not my style. I can barely eat a small plate of anything let alone to sit in front of several pans of food eating and recording and talking. :lol: These folks are talented in a way I couldn't even dream of.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby fergus1234 » 09 May 2019, 11:02

Lushh wrote:No, I'm not interested in this type of career. To eat and carry on like this is not my style. I can barely eat a small plate of anything let alone to sit in front of several pans of food eating and recording and talking. :lol: These folks are talented in a way I couldn't even dream of.

Not all mukbangers eat like pigs, some of them eat proportionate and moderate single servicing foods. They just eat slowly.

fergus1234

Postby chaz » 09 May 2019, 11:42

Is that how it is called?
Because down in the alley of Instagram, they called these people sickos who overeat themselves and spam feeds with disgusting videos, nobody wants to watch those nasty pigs. I like to see food online, but not people eating that, no matter how polite they are, and the ones I saw were not. :sick: :silent:

chaz

ForumCoin: 364

Postby fergus1234 » 11 May 2019, 15:00

A K Rao wrote:Looks like a funny and interesting site...where people are eating food to show others how they do it! The best part is that these people are making money while having fun with the food! :D

umm its only Youtube :crazy: Everyone with camera , food and internet can do mukbanging

fergus1234

Postby chaz » 11 May 2019, 15:56

"the fact they make money means millions of people watches them"... Yes and me too. By mistake!Because it is in the same feed like normal videos. Or because people can't believe how somebody can be that gross.People poke pimples for views on Youtube, did you see that too? :sick: I don't know if they get anything from that on Instagram, but on Youtube a channel just needs a lot of views and can plug in adverts after being approved. I guess content is irrelevant even when they boast about " quality content creators", so eating a bowl of noodles is somehow relevant. :lol:

chaz

ForumCoin: 364

Postby fergus1234 » 11 May 2019, 16:43

One female Mukbangers is not only getting paid, she is now being sent products from multiple companies so she will eat them in camera.

fergus1234

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum