*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Are you tired of sites that earns you when you refer a friend?

Postby JASPREET » 23 Apr 2019, 07:40

Am bad at getting referrals but if I happen to found a good website then it would be interesting to get referrals from tasks.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Banner Ad

Postby ruthmongare » 28 Apr 2019, 06:28

Is this what we normally call affiliate marketing? Have been hearing a lot about that and referring members to certain sites.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby oldbuddy » 28 Apr 2019, 15:05

ruthmongare wrote:Is this what we normally call affiliate marketing? Have been hearing a lot about that and referring members to certain sites.

Affiliate marketing and referral marketing are slightly different. The first one is for selling a product or service and the latter is for getting people to join under you.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Apr 2019, 15:46

Affiliate marketing is entirely different from referral marketing but pays better.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Apr 2019, 16:30

I love websites which pay referral commission as it gives me an opportunity to earn extra

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ptrikha21 » 28 Apr 2019, 18:32

grecy0905 wrote:I was checking out online app and even online business that i can start, however once i see the word "no invites no cashout" or if the way to earning is to invites lots of people, i get cringe and always left.Maybe i am really into something that i can use my skills and experience than putting people to be a downline and what happena next?

Well I am not an expert in getting dozens of people referred and signed up to a site. A couple here and there. And I would not try a site where the dependency is on getting a referral.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby fistsworn » 28 Apr 2019, 19:56

Depending on pay out I if worth it, many times paid people from 0.10 to 1$ to be my reff.

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 53

Postby Kei » 29 Apr 2019, 06:31

I don't even go near websites that seek for referrals anymore. It's not worth the time for me because I'm not good at it. More so, such sites depend on revenue from visits rather than internal revenue.

Kei

ForumCoin: 229

Postby oldbuddy » 29 Apr 2019, 13:42

Vehlijanta wrote:Affiliate marketing is entirely different from referral marketing but pays better.

I have found the opposite to be true. With affiliate marketing you only get paid one time when you make a sale, then there is no more income until you make another one. However, my favorite referral marketing site is a subscription to web marketing tools and my referrals pay me $10 a month over and over and some have been paying me for many years, so I keep earning even if I don't refer anyone new for a while.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Apr 2019, 14:09

I was able to won a few referral contests but no I am not that good at getting referrals and need to do better

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby jackchun » 15 May 2019, 06:32

I will diversify to get referrals in many sites, but not many on one site! You must know why!

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby ruthmongare » 15 May 2019, 20:46

I think the easiest way of getting referrals is signing up for a micro job site and paying some few cents and within a day you would have earned enough referrals.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Abigael » 17 May 2019, 09:50

I am not so good at referring friends to sites. I have tried before but I haven't succeeded.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 May 2019, 14:58

I am fine at referring members but these things don't work every time and we need to see if the referrals can be active and help us earn as well.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Dec 2019, 15:55

I have seen websites making it necessary to refer a certain number of members before we can request payment which is not easier for everyone.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum