*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Is it worth buying followers and likes online ?

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Feb 2019, 18:33

Does this work? I tried this an was getting subs by paying people. then they all got wiped. Either they subed and unsubed to my youtube, Or youtube took them off? I am not sure.
Does it work to people to like your pages? or they just un like after some days and think you will not notice?
I am thinking of just giving up on paying people, and just get genunie subs. Or pay people who really do like gaming videos or do contests and give aways on my channel to get people to join.

What are your thoughts does it work when you pay to get subs and follower, likes etc?

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Re: Is it worth buying followers and likes online ?

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Feb 2019, 23:16

I once hired a freelancer to build me twitter followers. he gave me 500 followers in two days. When I checked the followers account they were all fake accounts. Buying from third party services never work.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Feb 2019, 00:12

yes fake followers are useless i am better off just marketing the channel to gamers..
and let the subs come naturally!
Thank you for you advice!

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby riddy09 » 24 Feb 2019, 00:20

That's the disadvantage of paying to get subscribers or followers because there's an option to unsubscribe or unfollow your accounts. So, better focus on the right way of getting legit interested followers.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Feb 2019, 00:29

Yes I won't pay if they are not going to stay subbed! lol
yes I might as well just advertise my sites on here.
And then look for interested people for my youtube.

MysticMoons

Postby tusziget » 24 Feb 2019, 04:32

I have seen many people advertising their channel.I think once people get addicted to your channel, they will recommend to their friends as well.But all takes time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby kanchan18 » 24 Feb 2019, 05:10

Paid subscription may not be a good idea simply because people just subscribe simply to get money and does not pay attention to your products and services.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 Feb 2019, 09:42

It's worth and there is nothing against it. Most users buy YouTube views, likes, comments and subscribers.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Feb 2019, 11:58

These are the few shortcuts which most try and these are worth and does help as well.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby cinderella » 24 Feb 2019, 12:06

I think it can help somehow. Those viewers who come to our site will look for the number of likes and followers that we have. They don't know where those people came from but the higher the number, the more they are likely to follow too. So while waiting for the right people to discover our site, we can make use of those from paid sources.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby suny » 24 Feb 2019, 12:36

I am not in favor of buying followers but buying referrals is okay if there is an emergency. I have bought referrals only on two occasions, once when I wanted to prove a website right or wrong and the other time when one micro working site was short of money. I used my pending amount for buying referrals.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Netherrealmer » 24 Feb 2019, 12:39

Non of the Twitch streamers who uses the services of Twitch follows became popular. So its better to get them organically

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby theresajane » 24 Feb 2019, 16:40

I never liked buying fake accounts. It doesn't actually help you. It's best to gain and earn real followers because of your content.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby mrki444 » 24 Feb 2019, 16:43

Don't buy fake followers. You won't get impression for those and advertisers can banned you because of that.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby ruthmongare » 24 Feb 2019, 19:56

Yes through certain tasks. You can also buy them in form of micro job tasks in those minijob sites.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum