*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is it worth buying followers and likes online ?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Mar 2019, 14:22

Youtube is more strict now then what it was a few days ago, I think they are tracking IP and number of likes or subs a person is getting in a day

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Mar 2019, 16:31

It can be worth but if YouTube isn't accepting then you should avoid buying.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby riddy09 » 16 Mar 2019, 23:58

I don't know how the tracking works but we do know that there area exchange of followers and likes and probably more complex system they have. The only reason probably you buy those is you need it for the requirement and a good head start.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Mar 2019, 00:44

SUPERSINGH wrote:Youtube is more strict now then what it was a few days ago, I think they are tracking IP and number of likes or subs a person is getting in a day

I have read in one forum that Youtube is checking on the fake likes and followers that the account can be suspended when caught with excessive fake numbers.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby sabtra » 17 Mar 2019, 01:33

It's probably better to pay for views, at least you know that the few who sub are truly interested.
The price of views depends on the quality of these, they can actually get more expensive than buying subs at a certain level, i.e. some services might even advertise your video on mobile apps.
Logic just says you have to think with the brain of other people: they sub because they want the easy penny, they'll always feel it's legit to unsub some day, especially if they did so with their main account.
Fake accounts are likely to get banned anyway.

sabtra

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 219

Postby Chameli » 17 Mar 2019, 01:35

I once tried to build followers for twitter through Micro task site. I was paying 4 cent per following. Abouty 9 percent followers I received were from fake accounts.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 17 Mar 2019, 06:59

Well, that is a thing that it comes with buying followers, I guess.I think it is worth to give it at least a try, and if doesn't work out to search for other methods.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 09:08

When you buy followers and likes and try to monetize with the ads. Your campaign fails badly because you are promoting to the dead followers.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Mar 2019, 13:36

I think the Ideal thing would be to get followers at a slow pace and from different IP, and that can help.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Ash » 17 Mar 2019, 13:38

Chameli wrote:I once tried to build followers for twitter through Micro task site. I was paying 4 cent per following. Abouty 9 percent followers I received were from fake accounts.

Yeah, never use those sites. If you do want to get paid followers, use sites like this where there is a marketplace because you know you will get real users

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Angie10 » 17 Mar 2019, 14:55

johnywalker wrote:You can try Facebook ads to build followers and generate likes. It is worth to spend money on facebook ads.

I've tried going down the Facebook route but found it became a vicious cycle. I'd pay, get a huge boost int the number of followers and before long, the numbers would dwindle at an alarming rate. And lo and behold, Facebook would come at me like a tonne of bricks, encouraging me to take out another promotion :roll: So in the end, I decided it just wasn't worth my time and money, that it's a farce.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby naxewp81 » 18 Mar 2019, 03:24

In the end, diligently improving/promoting your site (whatever type it is) through honest hard work is the best way. Of course, we want to work 'smart' at the same time but a lot of scammers out there often take advantage of the situation.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby tusziget » 18 Mar 2019, 04:23

If you have a website or a video there is no other way to let people know about it, only through promoting it.So, you have to buy advertisement and take risks by investing in it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby riddy09 » 18 Mar 2019, 04:31

The early stage of promoting is really a painful stage. You have to find different sites and register and others will not let you post if you don't meet the requirements. So, many tried to opt buying followers and likes.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Mar 2019, 17:46

It depends with what you'd love to do with them. But buying subscribers is what people normally do a lot nowadays.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum