*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Fast Can You Write a Content

Postby suny » 12 May 2019, 04:47

sofs wrote:Writing content is fine once you do the research and stuff, but I find getting the right pictures and other media to be posted with your content takes up a lot more time. I find the process tedious and time consuming. This makes the task even more complicated.

And I feel even worse when an automated Robot says that your images were irrelevant and your tags were poor. I would rather listen to all this from a human editor. I hope you know what I mean :(

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby Abigael » 12 May 2019, 04:56

This days I find that I can write contents faster. I think it is because practice does make perfect.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Vehlijanta » 12 May 2019, 06:36

It depends on the subject of the content and time availability at my disposal

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Alexandoy » 12 May 2019, 14:01

a_jerobon wrote:This days I find that I can write contents faster. I think it is because practice does make perfect.

That is true. When you do a thing regularly then you become good at it.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby tusziget » 13 May 2019, 05:43

It depends on the theme of the article.If it is a familiar theme, I can write the article within one hour.If it is not familiar, it may take up 3-4 hours to write an article.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 May 2019, 06:01

suny wrote:
sofs wrote:Writing content is fine once you do the research and stuff, but I find getting the right pictures and other media to be posted with your content takes up a lot more time. I find the process tedious and time consuming. This makes the task even more complicated.

And I feel even worse when an automated Robot says that your images were irrelevant and your tags were poor. I would rather listen to all this from a human editor. I hope you know what I mean :(

Yes sometimes it is really hard to figure out what the problem.is. The tajs are completely relevant to the text but still there is a problem. Sometikes we all wrote articles which involves only common words.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 13 May 2019, 09:27

tusziget wrote:It depends on the theme of the article.If it is a familiar theme, I can write the article within one hour.If it is not familiar, it may take up 3-4 hours to write an article.

The amount of words usually increase the time for me. Like say 1000 words would make it surely 2 to 3 hours.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 May 2019, 12:26

If you are a professional writer then you can write in less time because you look at it as a work and not just fun.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby tusziget » 14 May 2019, 03:35

I can write an 500 words article in 1 hour, if I am familiar with the theme.I think even if I will get more pro about it, it will still take me that much time, because I like an article to be well written, after all it represents me :D

tusziget

Postby JASPREET » 14 May 2019, 04:16

Familiarity with the content is very important and if not it can take few hours to understand the topic and write about it.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby augusta » 14 May 2019, 04:44

I write faster if I don't need to make research about it. I like topics I can craft these articles myself and I write faster with such topics but for research topics it takes really long time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby tusziget » 15 May 2019, 05:40

I am of the same opinion.When I have to make research about the topic it can take really a long time to find all the necessary info.It can be very time consuming and exhausting as well.

tusziget

Postby Abigael » 15 May 2019, 05:53

tusziget wrote:It depends on the theme of the article.If it is a familiar theme, I can write the article within one hour.If it is not familiar, it may take up 3-4 hours to write an article.

True, when you are familiar with what you are writing it becomes easier to write faster.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Yugocean » 15 May 2019, 07:00

It depends If I am writing something I have to write myself or give an answer to a question.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby JASPREET » 15 May 2019, 07:22

tusziget wrote:I am of the same opinion.When I have to make research about the topic it can take really a long time to find all the necessary info.It can be very time consuming and exhausting as well.

If we are asked to choose our own topic then it will be easier otherwise it may take more time

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum