New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby anilmr » 29 Jan 2019, 23:25

I think the investment strategies for any business varies from business to business and also depends upon the approach of the businessman/entrepreneur. For your business to be stable, you withdraw your profit everyday. Even though it may not be very profitable, but it ensures your business is safe and reliable. While aggressive businessman opt for reinvesting their profits - this leads to compounding of their profits in the long run.
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 709
Location: India
Reputation: 29
ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby Chameli » 30 Jan 2019, 00:29

If you start withdrawing profits when your business has just started, you might be short of funds soon. You first have to build your business.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
Banned
 
Posts: 4,239
Reputation: 251
ForumCoin: 170

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby anilmr » 30 Jan 2019, 00:52

Chameli wrote:If you start withdrawing profits when your business has just started, you might be short of funds soon. You first have to build your business.

Yes, I agree with you, but remember you are only withdrawing your net profit after accounting for all the expenditures. Your principal amount is still in tact.
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 709
Location: India
Reputation: 29
ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby augusta » 30 Jan 2019, 03:28

My own strategy will be good customer's relations. A business can only strive with customers no matter how beautiful a product if customers are treated poorly and no body buys then such a product will die naturally so the best bet is treating each customer as a king.
  • 0

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,493
Reputation: 320
ForumCoin: 271

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby tusziget » 30 Jan 2019, 04:22

I have no experience in starting a business.However, I have some idea about it, as if it were possible I would start a small business in a field familiar to me, and if I have success I would scale it up.
  • 0

User avatar
tusziget
 
Posts: 8,100
Reputation: 237
ForumCoin: 1,082

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby Kei » 30 Jan 2019, 04:45

anilmr wrote:I think the investment strategies for any business varies from business to business and also depends upon the approach of the businessman/entrepreneur. For your business to be stable, you withdraw your profit everyday. Even though it may not be very profitable, but it ensures your business is safe and reliable. While aggressive businessman opt for reinvesting their profits - this leads to compounding of their profits in the long run.

I have a small scale business and I'm reinvesting my profits everyday until I get to a steady figure where I can take out my original start up and continue with the profits.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 2,488
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 112
ForumCoin: 283

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby katkat » 30 Jan 2019, 07:55

When you invest in business you must start small so you will have a back up capital. It will be good if you conduct a study about the business and the area you are going to put the business. And one important thing you being the owner must be a hands on owner. Don't rely on assistant.
  • 0

katkat
 
Posts: 3,275
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 246
ForumCoin: 985

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby arunima » 30 Jan 2019, 07:59

Best investment would be a good research to know the nerve of the potential market and to know the risk involved. So that you can save lot of time, effort and loss in future.
  • 0

arunima
 
Posts: 2,433
Location: India
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 193
ForumCoin: 509

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby anilmr » 30 Jan 2019, 08:18

arunima wrote:Best investment would be a good research to know the nerve of the potential market and to know the risk involved. So that you can save lot of time, effort and loss in future.

Yes you are right - you are referring to SWOT analysis, am I correct?
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 709
Location: India
Reputation: 29
ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby skysnap » 30 Jan 2019, 10:09

I think sales is the best strategy for most business. Most of the issues are cleared when the business makes sales. That is what I have noticed.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 14,881
Reputation: 1177
ForumCoin: 528

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby JASPREET » 30 Jan 2019, 10:22

Kei wrote:
anilmr wrote:I think the investment strategies for any business varies from business to business and also depends upon the approach of the businessman/entrepreneur. For your business to be stable, you withdraw your profit everyday. Even though it may not be very profitable, but it ensures your business is safe and reliable. While aggressive businessman opt for reinvesting their profits - this leads to compounding of their profits in the long run.

I have a small scale business and I'm reinvesting my profits everyday until I get to a steady figure where I can take out my original start up and continue with the profits.


What type of Business do you have? With How much capital you started the business?
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 11,900
Location: India
Reputation: 312
ForumCoin: 604

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby anilmr » 30 Jan 2019, 15:04

augusta wrote:My own strategy will be good customer's relations. A business can only strive with customers no matter how beautiful a product if customers are treated poorly and no body buys then such a product will die naturally so the best bet is treating each customer as a king.

Yes there is no doubt that maintaining a good customer relationship is very important for any business to succeed as it helps in retention of your customers. Happy customers will also refer more, which will help in overall growth of the business. As you rightly said - Customer is the King!
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 709
Location: India
Reputation: 29
ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby theresajane » 30 Jan 2019, 15:37

I don't have any experience with running a business. But, as an ordinary person, I'm attracted when there's something new. So, businesses should offer new things or spice things up.
  • 0

theresajane
 
Posts: 171
Reputation: 7
ForumCoin: 250

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby anilmr » 31 Jan 2019, 09:42

theresajane wrote:I don't have any experience with running a business. But, as an ordinary person, I'm attracted when there's something new. So, businesses should offer new things or spice things up.

But one must remember that it is always difficult to start anything, which includes business of course, if you do not have sufficient knowledge and skill. Yes, if a business concept is new and unique, it will surely sound attractive, since intially you may not have many competitors. But as the time passes by, and the concept becomes more common, there will be lots of competition to contend with.
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 709
Location: India
Reputation: 29
ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby sofs » 31 Jan 2019, 09:50

Getting to know your competition is important. You need to make sure that your quality and service is better than theirs if you want to beat them at them at their own game. Getting the right marketing strategies and taking the market by storm with what you have to offer would constitute good business strategies.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,835
Reputation: 180
ForumCoin: 2,639

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: raaman and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'