*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think are the best investment strategies in any business?

Postby riddy09 » 29 Mar 2019, 08:18

Keefers wrote:What I haven't heard yet is investing in Gold. Do you guys know that in the US the "paper" money isn't backed by anything? SOmething to think about.

I think that it's for whale investors. Gold has high price value and long term while the popular nowadays is the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Etherium, etc. and it's easy to make investments or buy and sell. For US, there's Coinbase.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 29 Mar 2019, 08:20

Keefers wrote:What I haven't heard yet is investing in Gold. Do you guys know that in the US the "paper" money isn't backed by anything? SOmething to think about.

Gold is meant for the extreme bad days. Something that not a lot of people realize may work out for people. Gold is these days replaced by cryptocurrency.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anilmr » 29 Mar 2019, 11:58

skysnap wrote:

Gold is meant for the extreme bad days. Something that not a lot of people realize may work out for people. Gold is these days replaced by cryptocurrency.

Gold as an investment may be out of fashion these days, but it is one of the oldest investment option which has been available as a hedge against inflation. Does it Still Pay to Invest in Gold? Well, thre are two schools of thought - one in favour and one against.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby katkat » 29 Mar 2019, 14:18

One of the best strategy for business is that whatever your business, you can see that everyone in the family can also use that business. So that means that even in your family you will already be earning. Aside from the fact that you must be a hands on owner of the business.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Keefers » 29 Mar 2019, 18:17

Gold we never depreciate. Paper money is and will always depreciate. I put my bets on Gold always.

Traffic Swirl--Build more Traffic to your website, in just 3 steps: http://trsw.pro/s87689
Invest in Gold: https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24705
Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby tusziget » 30 Mar 2019, 04:24

I am of the same opinion, gold has an eternal value.However, I have rarely read online about gold investments, people are orientated more investing in cryptocurrencies.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby anilmr » 30 Mar 2019, 08:26

anilmr wrote:
skysnap wrote:

Gold as an investment may be out of fashion these days, but it is one of the oldest investment option which has been available as a hedge against inflation. Does it Still Pay to Invest in Gold? Well, thre are two schools of thought - one in favour and one against.

Here in India, we have gold-based mutual fund and also gold ETF (exchange traded funds), and one advantage of gold mutual funds is that they are a convenient way to invest in gold as an asset class without having to hold the commodity in a physical form.

anilmr

Postby riddy09 » 31 Mar 2019, 01:47

Yes, that's the realistic way of thinking that you invest in gold but you don't literally have the asset/backed by real gold like many people think. It's not like crypto that when you buy Bitcoin which is virtual but still backed by that crypto and can use it as a currency.

riddy09

Postby skysnap » 01 Apr 2019, 08:34

anilmr wrote:Here in India, we have gold-based mutual fund and also gold ETF (exchange traded funds), and one advantage of gold mutual funds is that they are a convenient way to invest in gold as an asset class without having to hold the commodity in a physical form.

problem is gold based mutual fund takes time for the price rise and with bitcoin like crypto out. I dont think it's going to be any easy.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 01 Apr 2019, 08:59

The best investment for a business is invest in a growing section in order to make grow to the company.Not keep cash or save in the bank.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby JASPREET » 01 Apr 2019, 09:13

Investing should be of money which we can afford to lose and this is the most important aspect of investment.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby anilmr » 01 Apr 2019, 09:47

JASPREET wrote:Investing should be of money which we can afford to lose and this is the most important aspect of investment.

Yes, but I feel it is true in case of excess funds that you have and want to invest it as an additional source of income, and not your bread-and-butter occupation. But when it comes to investing in your main business or profession, sometimes you need to take calculated risk - if you want more profit and growth.

anilmr

Postby augusta » 02 Apr 2019, 05:00

Always pray for repeated customers I have come to realize that repeated customers bring in new customers because they are satisfied with your product. Buying an selling isn't an easy task.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby Keefers » 02 Apr 2019, 17:59

riddy09 wrote:Yes, that's the realistic way of thinking that you invest in gold but you don't literally have the asset/backed by real gold like many people think. It's not like crypto that when you buy Bitcoin which is virtual but still backed by that crypto and can use it as a currency.

I don't about all that but my company sits on 2 mines that they totally own and are debt free. And we have cryptocurrencies as well backed by gold. When you own 2 gold mines my investment is still in gold. Just saying.

Traffic Swirl--Build more Traffic to your website, in just 3 steps: http://trsw.pro/s87689
Invest in Gold: https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24705
Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby riddy09 » 03 Apr 2019, 03:58

Keefers wrote:I don't about all that but my company sits on 2 mines that they totally own and are debt free. And we have cryptocurrencies as well backed by gold. When you own 2 gold mines my investment is still in gold. Just saying.

You mean real gold mine? I'm confused about crypto backed by gold? Although, I feel that it does not really matter much if it is backed by real gold because it's the price value we are really into investment and profiting.

riddy09

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum