ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online Banking

Postby Kei » 30 Jan 2019, 04:52

katkat wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:We need to be careful as well when we bank online as there are many scammers and hackers online

Yeah we must not click on any link to get to a certain website in our mails. We better go to the website itself. And we are always reminded by our banks not to give our personal details when an email asked for it nor give our passwords.

That is what I always avoid. Usually, scammers have their target right there. This is the reason we need to be extra careful with the transactions we carry out online from site to site.

Last edited by Kei on 31 Jan 2019, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby ahmedo24 » 30 Jan 2019, 06:33

We need to be very careful honestly, there are links that hackers use to access full information on devices the moment you click it. I prefer apps to website when it comes banking.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,204

Postby kanchan18 » 30 Jan 2019, 15:10

ahmedo24 wrote:We need to be very careful honestly, there are links that hackers use to access full information on devices the moment you click it. I prefer apps to website when it comes banking.

Look for https before accessing any online banking site. Though APPs are far more secured

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 944

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Jan 2019, 15:38

I never look at https or any such options but I need to be more careful

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,032

Postby ceci » 31 Jan 2019, 00:31

Katriona_22 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Online banking saves time and botheration since you can check your balance, make payments and do a lot better

That was cool about online banking, and for me living away from the site were banks are located, it's really a big help.

It's truth, it make my life simple and easy, I seldom go to banking branch nowdays! <3

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,551

Postby Kei » 31 Jan 2019, 04:55

kanchan18 wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:We need to be very careful honestly, there are links that hackers use to access full information on devices the moment you click it. I prefer apps to website when it comes banking.

Look for https before accessing any online banking site. Though APPs are far more secured

I make use of only the applications because I feel that they are more secure than the sites. You know, still, you can never be too careful.

Kei

Postby Katriona_22 » 01 Feb 2019, 01:12

dominique wrote:Most of my banking transactions happen online, I go to bank only when I have hard cash and needs to deposit on my account. I also walk to bank when I have a check.

I do the same, I need to go to bank when I need to withdraw hard cash and when I need to en-cash some check, other than that done thru online banking.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby KyushuKris » 01 Feb 2019, 01:24

er....doesn't everybody? of course. You mean like, PayPal right? How else do you get paid online, in BitCoin?

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 469

Postby ahmedo24 » 01 Feb 2019, 07:58

There are different ways to get paid online aside PayPal, payooneer, perfect money, skrill, crypto currencies etc

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,204

Postby skysnap » 01 Feb 2019, 08:27

I'd not collect perfect money, skrill, crypto etc. It's definitely not worth hoarding money in those payment processors.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 332

Postby praveendwivedi » 01 Feb 2019, 08:53

I use paypal & paytm in my laptop to transfer funds

praveendwivedi
Banned

ForumCoin: 22

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Feb 2019, 10:57

When we shop online it's best to pay online and it's possible through online banking

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 75

Postby johnywalker » 01 Feb 2019, 14:04

I work in a bank. Whether I use online banking or not, I still have to go to the bank.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby nakitakona » 01 Feb 2019, 16:39

I am doing an online banking in paying my cellphone subscription, my Internet plan or usage by using the PLDT or a telephone company subscription.

Before I go to ATM facility, I have to check my bank account balance or to check if my monthly pension is already credited to my account before I make a withdrawal. In that case, I save time and effort.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 672

Postby Kei » 02 Feb 2019, 06:06

Online banking just makes it so easy. One time late in the night, I had to do a transfer to a friend. If not for online banking, I could not have been possible and perhaps something tragic could have happened.

Kei

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum